Chapter 9 ~ Stolen Kiss

"Sorry, But i really love you" That keep appearing on YN's head. "What am i gonna do? I can't break up with Maddox just because of Greyson. I love them both. I don't wanna break a heart" YN said on her mind.  YN can't sleep because she always thinks about what Greyson said. It's already 2:16 AM and she's still not asleep. "Triiiiing" 1 text message from Greysooooon , Open | Ignore I opened the message and it says "Hey Love, can you sleep? Cause i can't" Love? what?? "Hey Grey. No, i can't sleep." "I'm gonna call you YN" Now he's gonna call me. *Ringtone Plays* 

Greysooooon Calling. Answer | Decline 

"Hey YN, I can't sleep. Glad you're awake, Sorry about what i said yesterday." "No, it's okay, why can't you sleep?" "Eyy, thinking of something, you?" "Same" "So, how are you?" "I'm fine. So, are you going o have a date for the halloween party? What's your costume" "*Laughs* not yet, and you'll know" "Grey, who are you gonna ask?" "umm, Morgan, i don't know" "Oh, you should ask Lauren, she's really pretty" "Please, can we NOT talk about lauren?" "Um, why? do you guys have a sad story?" "Yeah, but it's not that important to know" "Look, i'm your best friend, i wanna know, k?" "See, she was my ex girlfriend. She cheated on me. I don't wanna talk about her anymore!" "I feel sorry Grey" "Hey, I'm out of load, see ya tomorrow, Bye" "K, bye" .Tooot, tooot, toooot 

Call Ended.

You both went to sleep.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! 

"Oh no! I'm late for class."  You arrived in school on time. Thank God there wasn't any traffic. I went inside the classroom It breaks my heart seeing Maddox and a Icy together, laughing, having fun. But i just ignored them and sat beside Greyson.

Greyson:  Hey, i know why you came in late.

YN: Why?

Greyson: Duhh, we slept late. And i just arrived before you did. 

YN: Oh, and hey, what is Maddox doing with Icy?

Greyson: idk, lemme listen to them.

Convo ***

Maddox: Yes Icy, i love you. Yeah, i gotta go. Proffessor's here.

End***

Greyson: YN, YN, I heard it.

YN: Well, what? 

Greyson: I'm sorry. But Maddox said that "Yes Icy, I LOVE YOU

YN: Ouch! So i'v been cheated on. Just like what Lauren did to you.  So is your song "Cheyenne" about her before you broke up? But you changed it to Cheyenne?

Greyson: Yeah. Umm, so are you ready for the Halloween party tonight? Cause i'm gonna tell you who i'm gonna ask.

YN: you bet i am. Who?

Greyson: Guess. 

YN: Uh, Morgan??

Greyson: YOU silly. Since Maddox isn't gonna ask you. So I am. 

YN: Aw, thanks Grey. And yes. 

Greyson: Yay!

Then Maddox cutted in. YN's eyebrows were crossed and so are her arms. 

Maddox: Hey YN, Would you go with me to the halloween dance party?

YN: Shut up Graham.

Maddox: Whaa?

Greyson: Like you don't know. Cheater

YN: Yeah, like you don't! Go away now!

Maddox: I'll get my revenge Chance! You told her something didn't ya?

Greyson: Now you're blaming me? I'm asking her and she said yes! We're going to the dance together!

Maddox: Ugh!

Proffessor McGale: Goodmorning class! We're going to have an expiremen today and you need to have Lab Partners. Uh uh uh. Girl and Boy. 

Greyson: hey YN, can you-

YN: Yes. *laughs*

Greyson: That was fast. 

PM: Oh, Chance and (Your last name) *whispers something to them* You're a perfect pair. 

Both: Whaaaat? 

PM: So, today, out experiment will be" Love Potion" all the ingirdients are on the table and also the procedures.

Minutes later *riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Class Dismissed!

YN: That was awesome. 

Greyson: I KNOWWWW! 

Greyson's POV

Lunch time. YN's gonna eat toooo much again! Too bad Caleb's got a fever, Maddox isn't our friend anynmore, and only Me and YN. This is a little awkward. Oh YN looks so pretty. Her hair, her pretty brown eyes, her lips, her nose, redrose cheeks, her smile. She's just so inspiring. We sat over a table. Many are staring, whispering, but we don't care. I'm famous anyway. Just Kidding. What if i'm gonna make another song for her? She's gonna love this. "Hey, there's an empty table over there." "Yeah, let's go" "I wonder if this dance's gonna go well" YN said. "Of course it will" "You know so, right?" "Idk, but let's hope."

End of POV

School was over and they are gonna get ready and dressed for the party. 

YN's POV

Mom: Wow, you look so Katy. Haha

YN: Mom, i am Katy. Hahahaha

You wore Katy Perry's outfit on her MV "Roar" and you looked awesome on it. 

*BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP*

Mom: YN, Greyson's here.

YN: Greyson? why? 

Downstairs

Mom: Oh, Hi Greyson. Come in. YN's still getting ready. Wow, you're such a charming boy. Nice costiume, it fit my dauhter's. 

Greyson: Haha, thank you Mrs. YFN

Mom: Please, call me Auntie. 

YN's sister: *SHOUTS* OH MY GOOOOOSH! IT'S GREYSON CHANCE.. CAN I HAVE A PICTURE AND AN AUTOGRAPH? 

Greyson: Sure!

YN: Heeeey!

Greyson: you look so beautiful. 

Mom: wait, before you go, i need to take a picture of you both. 

Greyson: Sure. 

Mom: Bye guys! Have fun!

*End of POV*

NO POV

-Inside the car-

YN: So Greyson, you know how to drive huh?

Greyson: Yeah. And, YN. 

YN: Ye----

*Greyson's Lips crashed into YN's*

YN: Grey?

Greyson: Sorry, I just can't help it.

YN: Oh, it's fine.

Greyson: U sure? Okay *smiles*

 So they arrived at the party and danced.

The party was over and Greyson brought YN home. 

YN'S POV

YN: Ugh, i can'rt sleep because of that "STOLEN KISS"

END

---------------------------------------------

Did you like it? Vote, comment and share :) Thanks.

-Jeawel Marie