Six Months: Behind The Scenes

Wow, I never thought I would see myself updating this book again, but here I am 😂

Now, a few of you have been asking for a behind the scenes look at some things that never happened at the time of Six Months, like how Judy got Nick's number...yeah...

So, I hope this exceeds your expectations because I sure as hell don't know what to expect. 😂

~*~

This takes part after chapter six but before chapter seven, where Nick and Judy return to the ZPD after interrogating Mayor Lionheart.

"Ooh, Nick!" Judy exclaimed, running to catch up with Nick who was on the other side of the lobby.

"What is it, Carrots?" He asked, turning around to look at the small bunny behind him.

"Give me your phone," she requested, holding out her paw.

Nick raised an eyebrow at Judy, his gaze shifting from her face to her paw, and he put his paws on his hips.

"Are you going to mug me?" He asked smugly, and Judy frowned.

"No, I'm not going to mug you; just give me your phone," she replied, holding a half-lidded gaze.

Nick smirked, an idea coming to mind.

"How about you tell me what you're planning to do with my phone before I give it to you," he suggested, slipping the device into his back pocket.

Judy let out a long and exasperated sigh, letting her ears and shoulders sink as she exhaled.

"Fine," she snapped, folding her arms across her chest. "I was going to give you my number."

Nick blinked.

"Why? Does someone have a crush on me~?" He teased, and watched as Judy's face turned tomato red.

"N-no!" She exclaimed, stomping her foot on the ground. "Just in case we ever get separated during the case and we need to contact one another, dumbass."

"Alright, Carrots, chill, chill," Nick pressed, holding his paws up in defence. "I'll give you my phone."

"Great!" Judy chirped, taking Nick's phone and dialling her number into his contacts, smiling brightly once she was done. "Thanks, Nick."

And with that, Judy handed Nick his phone back before jumping up to kiss him on the cheek and skipping off to her office.

Nick just smirked as he watched her go, admiring how childish and happy she looked after getting what she wanted. But, when he looked down and saw Judy had saved herself as "My Favourite Bunny", he let out a small chuckle and shook his head.

"Touché, Carrots," he said to himself as he put his phone back into his pocket. "Touché."

~*~

I don't know if this fits in with the timeline or whatever, but I tried. I seriously never thought you guys would want this so I just went with it 😂