(××6××)

Nani

I stood there a little uncomfortable from are last encounter but I was sure not scared. It seem as most of the boys stopped what they were doing.

"Why yall stop we just wanted to party?" Black asked, I just looked at them blankly.

Me and duck made eye contact. He smiled at me making me suck my teeth.

"Aye nigga fuck u smiling at najah ugly as shit" mally said making me look at him and roll my eyes.

"Oh Wassuh princess" black said, I bust out laughing these niggas was honestly comedy.

Rondo was in front of me Hella quick to. I felt like a Lil ass girl..

"Fuck yall want?" Durk asked other people was quite cause just the 600 had beef with them. Durk ain fuck with them cause they fucked with the double o's.

Ion even know, I was fina walk in the store. Until I heard females arguing. I turned seeing Gotti arguing with the pinks. Making me instally try to walk over there but Rondo grabbed me.

"Najah chill bro" Jb laughed,"get off of me" I snapped, "no cause they not fina do shit" he said still staring at them niggas.

Lil pink swung on Gotti and Emily and Hannah followed up making me squirm. "Rondo get off of me" I said trying to push him.

"Keep yo buff ass still" he said failing to realize the pinks was jumping gotti.

"move" I started to cry getting frustrated. He still wasn't budging making me punch him dead in his face. He let go making me run, I ran up dragging these hoes off my baby.

"Najah why u touching me?" Lil pink mugged me once all of them was off of her I just pretty much tossed they asses.

"Hold on lemme go put some clothes on cause yall got me fucked up thinking that shit cool" i started to walk to edai house. I went in there right quick, putting on some sweat pants on and my old g fazos i had in here. I put on cdai 600 shirt wrapping my hair up. going back outside while they og was tryna grab me and shit.

First person I ran up on was Hannah. These Lil ugly ass monkeys with sew ins was disrespectful. Hannah was no match with I fought Like a nigga.

Gotti was fighting Emily, I just snatched Lil pink up, beating her ass. These birches was lame as shit. They just be trying so hard being some one they not. To my surprise keisha kept her ass back.

When I was done with them, I snatched Emily from Gotti sending blows to her face. I was fina beat some ass until edai og snatched me up. "Why yall letting this Lil girl fight?" She looked at everybody

"I think her strong ass broke my nose" Rondo held a bloody nose.

" fuck u najah" Lil pink tried to hide the fact she was crying

"Okay Ahmiyah" I rolled my eyes

"I'm telling drose" Hannah sobbed she was looking like