1

Hi loves,

Some of you will be happy to know that I've edited and changed this around a bit, I feel this is better than how it was originally going to be, hope you agree.

Enjoy reading.

Lots of love Jess xx

Ellie's POV

I was watching a movie in the living room when I noticed it was 12:30 in the afternoon, I stood up and walked into the kitchen grabbing a snack before leaving to kindergarten to get Hazel who has half day's on Fridays.

I quickly put my coat and shoes on before grabbing my handbag placing my phone, keys and purse inside. Once I was certain I had everything I walked out of the house locking the door and walking towards the elevator.

Once out of the elevator I walked towards the doors leading to the underground car park and towards the car. Once at the car I placed my bag on the passenger side before I got into the car turning it on and drove out of the garage and towards the primary school.

Nathan's POV

"Mr Roberts your father is here" Sophie's voice came through the intercom, "thanks Sophie send him through" I said back quickly standing up and walking to the door to open it up for my father. "Nathan" my father said simply "father" I said back just the same "we need to talk" my father said before walking over to the lounge in my office, I sat down joining him and waiting for him to speak.

"What's the matter father?" I asked him "well it's come to mine and your mothers attention that you don't have a girlfriend or partner yet" my dad said "that's true, where are you going with this?" I said curiously "Nathan let's put it like this, if you don't find a girlfriend by the time your mothers famous garden party your no longer the CEO" my father said "what? Father that's in a months time" I said "I'm aware of that, either get a girlfriend and bring her or you get fired from your position here, your choice, now I must go I have to speak to your mother" my father said standing up and walking towards the door closing it behind him.

How could he ask me something like is? There's no way I'm going to find a girlfriend in time. I looked at the time to see it was nearing 4:30pm, I walked over to my desk packing up for the day. Once I had everything I walked out of my office closing the door and locking it before turning to Sophie.

"See you next week Sophie" I said, yep that's right he waited to tell me on a Friday afternoon about this, sounds so like my father. Anyway I walked to the elevator and pressed the ground button to which the doors closed and the elevator moved.

Once I was out of the elevator I took my phone out from my pockets and called my lawyer to come around tonight.

I got into my car driving home and entering the house, I placed my keys on their usual hook by the door and placed my jacket on another hook. I walked into the kitchen grabbing things out to make spaghetti when the door bell went off, I walked over to the front door letting my lawyer in before walking back in the kitchen with him following and taking a seat at the island in the middle of the kitchen.