Bonus #1

Nathan

I woke up to the sound of my mom, confused as to why I wasn't at home when I noticed a suit hanging up on the wardrobe door. 

'Nathan you better be awake!' My mom screamed, smiling at how my mom has been helping Ellie and I get this all ready, I got out of bed and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt, I put my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs and into the kitchen, dad was already eating his breakfast and smiled when he noticed me walk in.

'Morning dad' I said with a smile 'good morning Nate, you ready for today?' dad asked me, 'I'm nervous, what if she doesn't come?' I asked looking at my dad 'she will trust me, she loves you' my dad said I gave him a small nod before I got myself some breakfast and sat down to join him.

Once we finished mom came in and said her goodbyes before running out the door. 'Alright we need to leave here at 4pm, your wedding doesn't start until 4:45pm, your reception is after that and then you guys go home together' my dad said, I nodded my head not sure what I wanted to do for 7 or so hours.

'How about you go get James and maybe get all your groomsmen over here so that way we can hang out and then get ready' my dad suggested 'sounds like a plan, I'll be home soon' I said, that's when I remembered what I was wearing, I ran upstairs and changed into a pair of black jeans and a batman shirt, I put my white converse shoes on and made sure I had my car keys, wallet and phone on me before leaving the house and heading towards James' house, glad that James had invited Ellie, the kids and myself over last month for dinner so I knew where to go.

Once I pulled into his driveway I got out of the car and ran up to his front door and knocked. After a couple of minutes the door opened to Gemma with Maddi in her arms. 'James what can I do for you?' Gemma asked 'was wondering if I could steal James, you can have him back at the wedding tonight' I said smiling making Gemma laugh 'of course' Gemma said to me before walking into the house letting me follow 'James you better be ready, Nathan is here' Gemma yelled through the house.

'Uncle Nathan' Bradley's voice came form the living room, 'Brady' I said and lifted him into the air before holding him over my shoulder making him laugh before I put him down. 'Hey man, you ready?' James said walking into the room and over to me 'dude I'm waiting for you' I said chuckling 'I'm ready' James said and just as he went to walk past me I grabbed his shirt pulling him back 'what?' he asked me 'shoes' I said pointing to his bare feet, 'oh yeah, might need those' James said before running off to get his shoes making me laugh.

'Seems like your the smart one in the family' I said making Gemma laugh 'some days' she said smiling at me, soon James finally came back to us wearing shoes, we said goodbye to Gemma and the kids before getting into my car and driving back to my parents house, I messaged all my other groomsmen before I left James' driveway telling them to meet me at my parents house.

Once back home we all sat around and gamed, we had lunch before we watched a movie and then we all had a shower and started getting ready.