13

Hi loves,

This chapter didn't really need editing so here's another updated version for you.

Don't forget to let me know what you think.

Lots of love Jess xx

________________________________

Ellie's POV

It's been five days since my birthday and since Nathan proposed to me at his family home. Hazel was down for a rest and Nathan was dealing with some work his dad had sent over yesterday, I was currently sitting outside on the lounge watching the view in front of me when suddenly my phone rang from next to me, looking at it came up as unknown, picking it up I answered.

"Hello?" I questioned into the phone "Ellie it's Mark" the caller said and that's when I remembered he was going to call me this week. "Hello Mark" I said standing up and making my way down the stairs and onto the grass. "Like I said last time we chatted, thank you" Mark said "but why are you thanking me?" I asked confused "Ellie before you Nathan cooped himself up in his house or office, he barely came to see us and only came around for holidays or birthdays, your the first girl he's brought home in 10 years, I know that you met because of what I made him do, but the moment I saw you two together I knew you were in love, whether you knew it or not, I haven't seen Nathan this carefree and happy in a long time and I'm thankful for that" Mark said as I listened to every word, by the time he had stopped speaking tears were pricking at my eyes as I fought back the need to cry.

"Thank you sir, I never knew what love was like until I met Nathan. As you know Hazel's father left when I first told him about her, my parents died a few months before she was born so she never got to meet them, my boss at the café became like my father, he was always there for me and helped me out when I needed him, he was there for myself and Hazel and I was grateful, my sister was living with our aunt as she was still in school and my brother left with his partner and kid to go travel and turn up a week ago, I believe that no matter how Nathan and I met you will always be responsible for that and I really am thankful towards you" I said as I felt something wet run down my face, I brought my hand up to see I was crying.

"Anyway I have to go, I just thought I should call and explain why I thanked you the other day, I'm sorry again for anything and everything" Mark said into the phone "okay, thank you Mark, I'll see you when I see you again" I said before we said our goodbyes and hung up, I rubbed my hands over my face trying to clear the fallen tears that had gone down my face.

"Ellie" Came Nathan's voice from behind me, I turned around to see him standing there concerned "is everything okay?" Nathan asked "never better" I replied giving him a smile before taking him in my arms for a hug, we pulled away a little after and he looked at me, "who were you on the phone to?" Nathan asked "Mark" I said smiling to which Nathan tensed before looking at me confused "why are you smiling?" Nathan asked "it's nothing to worry about" I said and pulled away kissing his forehead before walking back to the house rubbing my pregnant belly smiling.

My life was finally perfect, I had a beautiful daughter, an amazing fiancé and I was pregnant with our little boy, smiling at the thought I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some watermelon and started eating it. After I had finished eating the watermelon someone walked into the kitchen, looking up I noticed it was Hazel, smiling lazily and sleepily at me I knelt down and lifted her in my arms and rested her on my him, "baby" Hazel said rubbing her hands on my belly, I smiled and kissed her forehead, "it sure is" I said, I grabbed a plate of fruit and walked us both into the living room sitting down and turning the TV on.

I turned Netflix on and chose one of the Barbie Christmas movies that were in the selection and turned it on. Hazel laid her hair on my chest right above my heart and let her left hand rest on my belly, I put my arm around her small body holding her tight and smiled in content with my life as we watched the movie.

Nathan's

I had finished the work load my father had asked me to look over and sent it back to him. I went and checked on Hazel to see her sound asleep in bed still and then began to wander around the house in search for Ellie, after not finding her inside I walked outside to see her on the grass in the middle of the backyard, walking over to her I noticed her put her phone away in her pocket before bringing her hands up to her face.

"Ellie" I said stopping a bit behind her, I watched her turn around with a concerned look on my face. "Is everything okay?" I asked "never better" Ellie replied giving me a smile before taking me in her arms for a hug, we pulled away a little after and she looked at me, "who were you on the phone to?" I asked "Mark" Ellie said making me tense up about my father, I looked at her confused as to why she was smiling, "why are you smiling?" I asked "it's nothing to worry about" Ellie said before kissing my forehead and walking off.

After standing outside trying to figure out what my dad could've said to make Ellie smile like that I gave up and walked inside, I instantly heard the TV on in the living room playing a movie, walking in I saw a view that made me melt inside, Hazel had her head on Ellie's chest and hand on Ellie's baby bump whilst Ellie had her arm around her keeping her close, taking my phone out I took a photo of the sight before putting my phone away and walking over to the couch sitting down and taking both my girls in my arms as we sat and watched the Christmas movie.

Ellie's

After the movie was finished I noticed it was getting close to dinner time, knowing no one wanted to cook I suggested we go out for dinner. So here we are sitting in the café I worked at, my sister was just bringing our order out to us before walking off to go talk to Nick leaving us to talk and eat in peace. After we had finished eating we got some dessert before deciding it was time to leave, and also Hazel was getting tired.

Once we had said goodbye to my sister and Nick we walked out and got into the car and drove off home, we then got out of the car and walked into the house with Nathan locking it behind us. We walked into the bathroom and gave Hazel her bath before dressing her and putting her in her bed saying goodnight and walking out. I walked into our room whilst Nathan walked downstairs, I got into the shower before getting out 10 minutes later and dressing myself.

I walked into the bedroom to see Nathan smile at me before passing me and into the bathroom but not before kissing me. Smiling I grabbed my phone and checked the time to see it was nearing 8:30pm. Growing tired I crawled into bed and checked my messages to see I had none before connecting my phone up to charge and pulling the covers over myself falling asleep.

Not too long after I had fallen asleep I felt the bed dip down and myself be pulled into someone's arms, instantly knowing they were Nathan's I let him and snuggled up to him before I dove into the best sleep ever.

______________________________________________

Hello lovelies, sorry this chapter is so short, I can't believe how much of you have read the previous chapter, now as I think we all notice this is my shortest chapter ever (I think anyway), it was only because I didn't know whether I should make Ellie dream about something in the past or future, continue to the next day, I wasn't too sure, but I hope you like this chapter.

Thanks again for the love and support you guys are endlessly giving myself and this book, means a lot to me.

Lot's of love Jess xx