One More

a/n: idk how to spell. this entire story is about redstoner but with my own twist ^-^ k bye

Ross' pov
I'm huddled up in the corner of my room just staring, waiting, for something but. . .nothing. "heh, this is stupid" i say to myself. I hear the door creak open. I pull my legs up to my chest and tense up. "Ross...?" my room is dark, no eery glow, its just darkness. "Ross this isnt funny dude. Work starts in an hour." work? oh yea. i have to make a. . .r-redstoner video. How many more do i need to make, 1 more ross you only need 1 more video of redstoner and it'll be out of your life. . .forever. "o-oh yea coming!" i chirped. "so hey. how are holding up on red-" "redstoner? its doing great" i cut max off. I dont cut anyone off, he might think something is wrong with with me! i walk faster to max's car. "fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" i whispered
Max's pov
What the heck just happened!? first i come into his dark room to see him in the corner with his knees to his chest all tense, now i see him speed walking to my car whispering 'fuck' what the heck!? Something is wrong, he cut me off in speech and he never cuts anyone off. I'm not sure whats bothering him but i will find out (TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DA-DA THE DOLPHIN!) (time skip to work)
Ross' pov
I logged into my minecraft and clicked the world labled 'redstoner'. i was greated by the usual, red sun, sandstone, and my lovely inventions. Before i pressed record i felt something hurting my head. I got out of my chair and fell to my knees holding my head. I could barely hear anything, but i heard the door creaking open and saw adam run into my office. He came by my side and started to panic. I heard faint talking, i know adam was trying to speak to me. I think he was talking about tuna...? Idk.

Adam's pov (NEVER EXPECTED THAT!)
"Ross, ROSS! ANSWER ME!" ugh! Its no use! He won't answer me! I looked over at his computer screen to see the his redstoner world and looked back at him. I walked to his computer as his minecraft character was looking at the red sun. I grabbed the mouse and hit escape, but nothing happened. I moved around the mouse to try and stop his character from looking at the red sun but it was like his mouse had been unplugged or something! Is this redstoners fault? I shouldn't have suggested redstoner! "BARNEY! MAX! JIN! TIM!" i called for the others and looked back at ross. "gah!" i yelled and covered my ears. Ross is screaming so loud, i didn't know he could scream that loud! I saw max, tim, corey, barney, emily, red, and jin run into the office. They pulled me out of his office and i locked his door. I saw him get up and start scratching at the sound proof foam. It looked like he had redstone on his hands. His scarf had a diffrent shade of red and his glasses has small cracks all over the glass. I can't see his eyes but i'm guessing they're redstone red.
-------------------------------------------------ok guys sorry if this was too long or if you like it long i hope you guys enjoyed this i won't update alot or if i dont have anything else i will update alot asking for help
word count: 612 words