Closer

Ross' pov
everything hurts. It won't let me go, the red sun won't leave me be! It keeps saying stuff like 'welcome back ross' and 'you are only alive because i allow you to live'. I see adam, jin, tim, barney, emily, cory, and. . .max. He never cares about anything but this time he cares. I see adam unlocking the office door and max walked in, after max walked in adam locked the door and told the others something. Max is locked, in my office, with me. This can't be good nor end well. "max run! why are you in here!?" i say through the red sun. "im in here for someone i want back" max said. "who?" the red sun said. Max said "i'm in here for ross. I want ross back, the one taking over his body is not ross." "your right, and your not getting him back!" the red sun made me jump ontop of max. Max isn't scared, he knows this isn't me i wouldn't hurt a fly but why isn't he scared? The red sun made me raise my fist to punch him but i could move my other arm. So, me being a rossome person and protecting others i punched my face with my hand i could move.

Max's pov
I saw ross punch himself, i could take the punch ross isn't that strong but he desided to punch himself so i wouldn't have to get punched. I don't get it, why wouldn't he let the red sun punch me? I mean psh! I know he's gay and i'm bi but what does that have to do with him punching me? I deserve to be punched, yet he won't let me get punched. I saw ross get off me mumbling to himself and punching himself. One of his eyes were redstone and one eye was brown. He won't stop punching himself and swear i heard and saw ross looking at me saying 'help'. I got up from were i was sitting and saw ross' eyes being submerged in redstone, after they were completely redstone the red sun said "wow ross. . .i thought you'd never hurt a fly. you are WORTHLESS and USELESS. HAHAHAHAHA!" I got angry at what the red sun said but i breathed in and out to calm down. After that i took a step forward. "i can't belive you like HIM. Bleh!" Ross likes me? huh, i thought he didn't like me from what i've done to him. I stepped forward again closer to ross.
-------------------------------------------------cliff hanger because I don't want to put everything in just 2 chapters :T and because i'm a. . .because i'm a cool person XD. word count: 450 words