Chapter 6: Meeting Blake Anderson

Chapter 6

It's been a week since I've been here in school. A week since I left home. Sigh

The past week turned out to be surprisingly great. You know being the new student and all thinking something bad might happen like: getting pushed to a locker, eating alone at lunch, being a loner. I'm actually really thankful I met Sarah. And the group too, of course. But Sarah's like a sister I always want and never had. Over the past week I learnt so much things about her. It even seems like we've been friends for a long time.

I looked at my watch and sighed. 1:01 p.m. It's free period and Sarah and the group have classes. I glance around at the library and frowned. The table near the librarian's desk, there's a girl who keeps on picking her nose while reading a book, the guy beside her who sleeps while drooling and the other who keeps his head down and glances every now and then. Two tables from them were a couple who keeps on teasing each other and the girls giggle is non-stop. Ugh.

And there's me, who is all alone. I got books occupied the round table to make it seem like I'm studying (I'm not really studying though I just make it seem like so people won't think I'm all alone and stuff.) I got up from my seat and walked towards the aisle of the bookshelves. I think it would be nice to read a book that is about romance and a little bit of action. I walked towards the book shelf that have the romance section and started to look for a book that match my interest.

When I started getting a book I heard giggling. Okay weird how the giggle from the girl at the table can be reached here. I just laughed at myself on my mind and continued looking. Few minutes after I heard the giggle again and some moans.

Uhm okay..that's too far guys. I thought to myself

As I walk down the aisle towards the end of the shelf the giggling became stronger. I started tiptoeing and stopped. I caught a glimpse of a long blonde hair and a guys hand. I moved the other book so I can see what's really happening.

HOLY FUDGE. OH MY GOSH.

It's that guy who I bumped into and who made me look bad in front of the diner last week. That asshole! Skipping classes to make out with some a blonde girl! I thought of something and smirked. I got out my iPhone to take a picture and thinking of handing it then to the principal later. I silently laughed evilly at myself. "Revenge for making me look bad, you asshole."

Click. When I took the picture I instantly regretted it. I frikinn forgot to turn it to silent mode. Now the asshole and the blonde suddenly stood up and stopped. He said "Who the hell is there?" Then he said something to the blonde and then the blonde went. I then went the other way to hide. I got a book at a bookshelf and squatted down pretended to read it.

"Shit shit shit shit. What if he finds me here?" I whispered to myself

I buried my head to the book for a few minutes. When I was about to bring my head up I heard footsteps. Oh shit. I silently prayed it isn't him but I guess the gods didn't answer my prayer because I heard his sexy annoying voice. Shit.

"Hey you!" I refused to look up and say nothing. "Do you really think you can get away from me? I know it was you who took that picture! I saw you rushing here. Now delete that photo or else!" I still refuse to look up and I know that by now he is in front of me. I placed the book beside me, still not looking up. "Hey! Look at me while I'm talking to you or else I'll-

He stopped mid-sentence when I finally looked up. He really looks so hot. And his eyes. His frikinn brown eyes. The way his hair is messed up, he really looks good wearing a v-neck shirt and don't let me start with his broad shoul-

"Okay I know I'm that good looking but- I hit him. Hard. "Okay first of all I wasn't staring and second of all I don't even know what you're talking about, you asshole." I argued

"Oh yeah? Then why do you look so red right now?" oh my goodness. This guy is so full of himself "Hey! I told you-

"Save it. Okay, so I just need you to delete that picture." he said looking serious right now. "What picture? I don't have any idea what you're talking about! I was just reading my book here when you rudely interrupted me." he's smirking now. And ugh why does he have to look so hot when he does that? "Oh don't play dumb I know you were the one who took a picture of us!" he replied. I was about to reply when he started touching my pockets "Hey! What the hell are you doing, you pervert!" and then he got my phone. He waved it at me and smirked. He unlocked it and went to photos "Hey! Give that back! You're invading my privacy!"

"What is this then?" he waved me my phone and smiled evilly. I crossed my arms and looked everywhere but him. "Here" he handed me my phone back and I checked that he really deleted it. Awe my chances of revenge are ruined. I frowned at my phone and then kept it. Silence between us for a few minutes. I think I know what to do now.

"I'm sorry." I looked up at him and he just stared for a while then smirked. "I'll forgive you if you...kiss me"

My eyes widen in horror. I haven't even had my first kiss yet. No way will I lose it to this jerk standing before me.

"Whaa-what? No way!" I said in a little voice. "Okay then no. I won't forgive you." This jerk. Out of all the things to blackmail me why does he have to choose this

"I have to go now. I'm getting late for my next class. See you when I see you." He said and passed by me. I just stand there and look at him then he stopped suddenly "Oh wait I will see you. At my party. Friday. The whole senior class will be there." Then he winked at me

Party?! But I thought...

I just met Blake Anderson.