Chapter 2: Westfield High School

Chapter 2

Walking around the school, I noticed that Westfield High's pretty big. My school back in Florida wasn't this big. In fact, only a few students attended in a class.

Oomf!

I fell to the ground and wince at the pain.

"You should watch where you're going" a deep voice said, clearly annoyed.

Who does this guy think he is? I got up and looked at him. His amazing brown eyes met mine. Along with his brown hair, red lips-

Wait, why am I looking at his lips? Did I just check him out?!

"Yes, I know I'm good looking. Save me the drool." He said his eyes sparkling with amusement.

 I can feel my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

"Excuse me?! Correction; you should watch where you're going! And drool?! Please. I don't see anything worth drooling." I scoffed at him.

Okay, so maybe I was lying. I can easily tell that he works out with those muscular arms visible on his shirt. His brown hair was styled in a quaff which made him look even hotter. This guy's hot, but I'm not going to tell him that. Especially when he's being a jerk.

"Oh really? Well, that's what they all say until they come back for more." He said while smirking.

"Wow, I pity them. The things you do when you're desperate..." I said, happy with my comeback.

"Keep telling yourself that, babe." He looked at the side of my left cheek as he came closer to me. I can feel his breath under my skin, and whispered to my ear,

"You might be one of them pretty soon."

And then he started to walk away. Ugh jerk! Again, who does he think he is?!

What am I doing? I should be making friends, not the opposite. First day of my new school and I already dislike someone.

 Nice progress, Scarlette.

I start heading to my first period. Chemistry. I noticed that people are looking at me. I wonder why. Is it because I'm new? Or is it because of the guy a while ago? Nah, maybe I'm just imagining things.

When I arrived, I sat at the back portion next to a brunette girl. She's really charming. She has green eyes and long lashes. Her shoulder - length wavy hair frames her face perfectly.

She looks at me "Hey, You're new right? I'm Sarah. Sarah Taylor." She gives me a welcoming smile.

I smile warmly at her. "Hey. Scarlette Adams. And yes, I just moved here."

"Oh cool. Hey, do you want me to show you around later? You know, get to know more people." I'm glad she said that. She seems really nice.

"Sure. I'd really like that." I gave her a smile. I made a friend. Yay me!

A man walks into the room, looking about his early 20's. Interrupting my thoughts, he looks good with his light brown hair and blue-green eyes. I hear a couple of dream sighs from the girls in the room.

"He's so hot!" Sarah whispered beside me.

I laughed at her. "I know right?!" I whispered back

"Good Morning Class! My name is Mr. Fuller. I see some familiar faces so I won't introduce myself very much." Loud "aws" from the girls are heard in the room. I noticed he starts walking up to me. Oh god here it come. "Looks like we have a new student." I stand beside him facing my classmates. "Are you going to introduce yourself?" No Mr. Fuller. I'm not going to stand here and smile until the period ends.

"Um. Hi. My name is Scarlette. Scarlette Adams. I just moved here with my family from Florida. So I'm looking forward meeting you all." I say loud enough for everyone to hear.

I realized that I'd be repeating that for the whole day. How exciting.