getting closer

Baby on top is amira
james ..

lately we been getting closer she has been going through like some withdraw from no drugs and blades so i been here the whole time im even taking her on a date tonight so take her mind off everything im even bring amira since she kinda pulled away the last few days because shes is afraid of hurting her and such so right now me kye and amira are on our way to the date i decided to keep it simple but not to simple so i got rain to make us a picnic and she will drop it off at the place when we leave the frozen yo go place.

the date -

" kye i know your a girl who probably hates cliche dates but i tried to not make it that cliche " she smile at me understanding what i meant and we walk into the fro yo place and get amira a small vanilla with hot fudge i got cookie dough with to many toppings to count and kye got vanilla , chocolate and mint with many sprinkles and other toppings we ate it as we walked to the park and im pushing amira in the stroller as kye feeds her little spoonfuls at a time. we get to the park and we are finished with the fro yo already and we got their just in tim e to see rain finishing the picnic set up and john seting everything when they see us they run and hide and i hear a gaps and look over and see kye tearing up " you did all of this for me and amira, james thank you " i blush and cringe a bit because im blushing " dont thank me i just want a chance like i told you the other day now please lets enjoy the picnic "

after the picnic -
We sat around in the family room while amira played with some toys I got her and I can think about us how successful he date was and how I'm falling for her and she has yet to see the real me