life of the party

Kye:
I lay on James in the car being bored sucks I can't wait to take what rick gave me and forget everything and just be relaxed I wish I can fully sober up before amira get old enough to remember my druggy self but for now I party " hey kye how do you know R or rick as you called him " James asked you can hear the jealousy in his voice "he is my fosters mothers son he got me through hard times and was like the father figure to amira he even watched her when I worked so Jennifer didn't touch her even if it ment taking her on a deal he made sure she was sleep before he did it " everyone was quite in the car I k ow it is because their processing what I just said " well she has us too now to be the man figure in her life "john says all I can do is laugh she needed this people to protect her because I can't I can't even protect myself which is sad if you ask me. "Rain I have to go to Jennifers today because I know rick will tell her he saw me but can you watch amira rick said he will be their so nothing will happen " she nodes and you can feel the guys stiffen up at the sound of me going to that house again but if they only knew it was a lie because I was going to party with rick or even just myself but I am going to party tonight .
(Later at 12 am )
"I'll be back fast I promise "and with that I began my way to party as soon as I got far enough and knew they weren't following I took out what rick gave me and snorted it up than called rick
K:wanna party till early morning ?
R:what about your new gang your hanging with ? Did you tell them yet ?
K:faked the you were gonna tell on me card to Jen. And so I had to go home but left amira with them
R:yes were gonna party hard did you take what I gave you yet and meet me at the hideout
K: got it and yes I have

Yes let's get this party on the road all ready
(The hideout )
I see rick outside the door and run up and hug him and kiss him on the cheek
K:hey rick ready to party hard ?
R:when am I not , but everything's set up so let's go
When I walked into the hideout I ran like a kid in a candy store and grabbed a bottle and turned the music up to high and took my shirt off to leave me in a tank top and shorts and started dancing with rick not caring about anything
After 4 shots and 2 bottles later and another snort and pill ( a.n most likely be dead in real life by this ) later me and rick decide to go on our ways because I have the gang waiting for me I stumble their just to get a rude awakening when I enter the door.....
All of the guys and rain sleeping in the family room With amira in the center of them sleeping too I was sneaking up stairs when I get stopped "turn around kye"its john I continue to walk but he grabs me and turns me and looks me in the eyes and punches he wall close to him "wtf kye you were doing good with the drugs and drinking look at yourself your a mess " he scream I'm sure everyone is awake now and now I'm in for more deep shit what have I done.