IMPORTANT!

I'm sorry if I have a lot of punctuational errors, I'm not a well editor of papers or books. I can write well and get my point across but I struggle like many people if I may add with grammar and punctuation. Also , if you have a problem with my book(s) then do not read them , stop reading them and go on your merry way I couldn't care less . You say it's such a problem and you would read it if I would fix my punctuational and grammatical errors but you couldn't even write the comment correctly. I am not one to please others needs I write this for me and my love of writing; I understand I should take it into consideration but I won't. I do understand that might come off as heartless and cold but I'm honest and not sugar coating anything, I feel as readers you are old enough to not take things too personal or to heart . So get off the high horse you're on because you're no better then me or anyone else writing stories with errors, I bet you guys write papers with punctuational and grammatical errors it's something that happens.

Thank you for taking time out of your day or night to read this but I felt it had to be said after all the comments I was receiving. Enjoy the rest of your day /night .