An Explanation

This story is dead. It's been for a long, long time. I started this story over a year ago. I left it on that cliffhanger over a year ago. I'm not into FNaF anymore- I mean, I'm excited for Sister Location, but I'm not into the whole fanfic and fandom thing anymore- and shipping animatronics is just... why? They're dead children's corpses!

I will, however, tell you a few things about where I was going with the story. I had no real plans, and if I did I don't remember, but I can tell you what I do remember.

The Puppet was controlling all of the old animatronics. It was the "Puppet Master." The old animatronics were possessed by those children, and The Puppet had the power to let those children take control of their animatronic, as you saw with Foxy in the last chapter. The rest of the old animatronics were going to awake, as well, and The Puppet was also going to control them, or rather, awake the ghosts inside of them, and the toy/new animatronics were going to have to try and save them. Mangle was going to succeed with Foxy because love or whatever.

Now then, QUESTION TIME!
I know you guys have questions. I have a bajillion fans of this story, and I hate to leave it off here, although I'm not going to continue it. So, ask me questions in the comments! I'm going to put a fan Q & A session to end this story. So, go ahead. Ask stuff about the storyline or characters or anything. I'll see you in the Q & A!