Prologue

"The characters here do get a little, quirky at night."
~

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a popular pizzeria with four withered animatronics, used to be family owned; but recently a company called Fazbear's Entertainment bought it. In result, they moved to a nicer, bigger building. Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and Foxy, the four animatronics in the restaurant, were all excited. It gets boring being stuck in the same building day after day; but, they were even more excited about getting repaired. Fazbear's Entertainment decided to repair the old animatronics for new improved restaurant. The animatronics got retrofitted with newer technology, such as advanced mobility and face recognition. But one day, the company suddenly decided that the old animatronics were too 'ugly' and they had a 'terrible smell,' and decided to go in a whole new direction and make new animatronics altogether. They used parts from the old ones to build shiny new animatronics, and stuck the old ones in the 'Parts & Service' room of the new building. The turned off all the old ones; except for Foxy.
Though the staff had thought they had powered off Foxy along with the others, but they didn't; they couldn't. Foxy was permanently left in a free-roaming mode, though even Foxy himself didn't know why. The employees did used to say he was a bit 'twitchy'...