Meet Our Special Guests

The reception of the Summer 2016 Conference has been amazing so far and we're grateful to YOU! Yes, YOU!!!

Thanks for being a part of this.

From the beginning, everyone's been eager to know who our participating guests for the event would be. Well, in case you've had the same thoughts, we present to you our special guests for the Summer 2016 Conference:

 Well, in case you've had the same thoughts, we present to you our special guests for the Summer 2016 Conference:

Amy DuBoff (Amy_DuBoff)--Self-published writer and Amazon SciFi bestselling author.

Rebecca Sky (RebeccaSky)-- Wattpad Star, Wattys award winner.

Lucy Rhodes(Lucyface)-- Professional graphics designer.

Taran Matharu (TaranMatharu)--NYT Bestselling author.

Jamie Harris (words_are_weapons)-- Freelance editor, Birlinn Limited.

Stefanie Saw (seventhstar)--Wattys Award winning author and graphics designer.

Michelle Jo Quinn (MichelleJoQuinn)--Wattys HQ Love Award Winner.

T.E.J. Johnson (TEJJohnson)--Wattys award winning author.

Ximera Grey (XimeraGrey)--Literary Professional and published author.

Karim Soliman (Karimsuliman)--Wattpad Star.

Shaun Allan (ShaunAllan)--Wattpad Star and Bestselling author.

R.K. Close (RKClose)--Published author of Red Night.

Steven J Pemberton (StevenJPemberton)--Author of The Barefoot series.

Gaby Cabezut (gabycabezut)--Wattpad Star And Published Author.

While there's the possibility of adding a few more to the event, what do you think of the list?

=||=||=||=

Wattpad plays home to over 250 Million stories with millions of users interacting daily.

We'd love you to tell us 3 books you've  come across here on Wattpad that has impacted you a whole lot and how.

One lucky winner gets a sketch courtesy, Art Of Zuko.

<<<CLOSED⚠>>>

>>>OUR LUCKY WINNER IS Yearningsoul  XD<<<
You'll get contacted through your inbox.

>>>OUR LUCKY WINNER IS Yearningsoul  XD<<<You'll get contacted through your inbox

T&C:
1. Comment on this chapter with the 3 books, their authors and how they've impacted you. Example: The Write Place Journal by @The_Write_Place. It's helped me become better with storytelling.

2. Tag 2 friends to do same.

3. (Optional) Send an invite to your friends on Wattpad to come join in.

4. Add to your reading list if you haven't.

 Add to your reading list if you haven't