Chapter 1

^^^Samuel Anderson now (Cody Christian)

"Clean this mess up you c*cksucker!" My dad throw another bottle across the room, "Now!" he yells.

I quickly clean up the mess while he's drinks another one and repeat the process, "You miss a spot," He spit at me and smirk, "You better clean all this mess up before I get back from work. You got that." He point while I nod. He slam the door and lock it.

I can't escape since all the rooms requires a key hole. There's no lock switch, just a keyhole. A special one because I try to use a hairpin, sharp bones, and all the other things. It didn't work. Just one key.

I search everywhere to find it but I didn't see any, I don't even know if he has an extra one. I've been searching ever since I got here. I can't call 911 or call anyone cause he has no phone in this house.

After I finish cleaning the carpet, I started to do rosemary chicken. Once the preheated oven was done, I quickly put the chicken in the oven and set the timer. As usual, I leave it there and go to the basement... my room. I don't come up unless Dad told me to.

I heard a small whimper, "It's okay Mama. He's gone for now."

Mama, Dad very old dog and he doesn't want her anymore cause she filthy and old. Her real name is Mindy, but I called her Mama cause it sounds right and she acts like a mom to me. Mama has taken great care of me when I first came here. She help me to get food when I did something bad to Dad, he wouldn't let me eat for a good week. No water, no food. And Mama will try to sneak in before he usually lock my room and get food for me in laundry shoot. I try to use the laundry shoot to get out but it was very small and I wouldn't fit in, even though I'm skinny.

Sometime I feel like that I know what Mama is saying through her eyes. She reminds me that I'm not alone. Licks me, comfort me, and everything.

Couple minutes later, I heard footsteps and laughter. I wish I have a life like that. As I lay on my bed, I look at my small flip phone which ran out of minutes. All I do is charge it and look at my siblings numbers and pictures.

It's a picture of the sunset that I took with them. I don't remember the last time I went outside or seen anything beside this house and Dad.

He hides the controller in his room and put a password on the TV so I couldn't see or learn anything. More likely he is controlling my life.

One last look of my siblings before I fell asleep. It's been 9 years the last time I saw them. Hopefully I see them again.

A/N: What do you guys think so far? Comment down below. I'm kinda have a writers block but hopefully I avoid that. Next week will be Paul P.O.V. Hope it goes well. See ya! (>~<) (534)