Chapter 6

*I'm so sorry. After having months w/ no updates b/c of school, work, and personal issues, my English is probably worse than it was before and maybe my characters... W/o any further a do, comment what you think so far. Thank you~

Paul P.O.V  

After class ended, I went to the school forest to get some fresh air. The forest where magical place happens. Boy, those girls do sure like to put a lot of perfume. I swear they're gonna attract skunks someday.

I look at the old wishing well and saw my own reflection. Thinking back, I do regret my wish during my high school year.

*Flashback*

"Hey do you think that guy is cute?" Tiki (Robinson) said as we're sitting down while Dawson tutoring the cute freshman boy. I do admit, he is cute.

"I'll take that as a yes." Tiki smirked.

As Tiki stands up, I immediately grab her arm and pull her back.

"What?!" She whispery-yelled and glared at me.

"I know what you're doing and I'm not one of your wing man or making that freshman boy date me. For peak sake Tiki, we're juniors." I reminded her as I try to make us leave the building.

Tiki stopped and pouted, "Fine! Be that way. I don't need you or Dawson. I can find a boyfriend myself." She yank her arm and walk different direction where the library is. We all know Tiki, whenever she's mad, leave her be for few hours or else you'll see the devil in her.

As I walked back to the library and opened the door, something bump me.

"Sorry I-" We both talk the same time. It's that freshman guy that Dawson tutored.

"Hey it's no problem," I reassured him, "I should have watch where I was going."

The freshman blush, "I should go, my mom is waiting for me." He said while averting his eyes and fast-walk away.

I heard a chuckle behind me, "Seems like he caught your eye?"

I turned around and saw Dawson ready to go, "Come on bro, I tell you about him."

*Next Day*

"Didn't I say that boy is cute?!" Tiki exclaimed while we're here at the library again waiting for Dawson. He'll be sixteen in couple of months so he can drive himself instead of us or mostly me.

I saw Christian, the junior name that Dawson told me which was very surprising since Christian has a very young feature, looking at me. Until Dawson snap his fingers ask him to focus.

"Awwww he blush! Did you see him staring at you?! He's so adorable!" Tiki screech softly since we are in the library.

"Yes Tiki, I saw him staring at me." I chuckled humorously since Tiki is always a fangirl of hooking up her friends.

"Mhmm. Let me guess, Dawson is gonna introduce you guys can date." Tiki said with a serious face.

"Mhmm maybe?" I questioned.

"That's kinda unusual. Usually I joke stuff around about guys dating you but mostly finding someone to date me. How did... Christian if that's his name, got your interest?" Tiki asked me curiously.

I started to think for a while, "I don't know honestly. I think it was his shy personality."

"Or his looks?" Tiki interrupted.

"Maybe."

Dawson come to us with Christian behind him, "So Christian, this is Tiki and Paul. Tiki does cooking, sewing and chemistry. While Paul does history. So if you need help with your grades and need tutoring, they can help you with it."