Chapter 2

^^^Paul Fate (William Levy)

Paul P.O.V.

"Alright class, that's it for today lesson." I said while closing my book, "I expect you to write a full page, front and back about the Holocaust. Like how did it affect World War 2 and the future? Homework is due next week." riiiiinnnng.

"Oh Mr. Fate." Shelby said while the students leaves.

"Yes?" I replied while putting my lesson book up.

"I don't think," Flutter her eyes and trying to make me see her boobs, "I can finish the homework next week." Saying it slowly.

"And why's that?" I know where this is going.

"Because I'm going to get "hip" surgery." Popping the "p" out and looking at me with mischievous eyes.

"Really? Well first, I need to see the doctor's notes. If so, you can take all the time you needed. If not, there's nothing much I can do then giving you a 'F'." I said with a smile.

Shelby huffs and angrily walk away. I know these tricks. Every period (which is like blocks/ lots of classes), most of the girls will try to seduce me. Even teachers and some males too if we're in the private rooms.

As I was about to leave my door, Mr. Copeland pops his head out of nowhere surprise the ghost out of me.

"Oh sorry about that Mr. Fate, didn't mean to surprise you." He said while helping me up.

"It's fine Mr. Copeland. What can I do for you?" I asked while we're walking down the hallway.

"I was wondering if you want to go eat dinner with us so we can discuss the plans for the students lesson and welcome Mr. Schomburg to our school." Mr. Copeland said with a slight blush.

"Who's us?" I asked curiously. At least its not a date. Thank god!

"Miss. Jackson, Miss. Robinson, and Mr. Hulman." He said. Hm, that's an even number... Really hoping this is not a date. But I have to so I can get to know Mr. Schomburg and make him feel welcome and warns him about this school.

"Sure. That would be great. Where do you want to meet up at?" Hopefully this is just a dinner and not a date.

"Las Trojas. And we're all thinking about six tonight. We all know that it's the second week of school. But these teens are crazy this year, especially some new teachers, principal, and administrators their just hired." He whisper the last part.

"True true. And we're the only ones that stays while the rest either transfer or marry to find a better job. After all Wishes High is the school that grant wishes to come true." I said.

After we both done talking and parted our ways, I called my Dad's telling them I'm on my way home.

"Hey Dad." I said while starting my car up and putting my phone on speaker.

"Hey son! You on your way home?"

"Yeah why? Please don't tell me you guys are having sex again?" I groaned.

"WHAT THE FREAK NO! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU THINK THAT!" He yelled as I freak out while driving going through the yellow stoplight.

"Please don't yell. It's either a yes or a no. YOU ALMOST KILL ME DAD!" I yell back on my phone.

"Crap, sorry. I completely forgot your driving. Gosh. If you kept the comment to yourself I wouldn't have been off-guard." He sighed.

"Well I'm sorry. I'm almost there." I said while pulling over to the garage.

"Okay." He hung up.

Our house is a two-story building with lots of rooms. Red bricks as our front. Swimming pool in the back with beautiful stones floors and a kitchen plus a fireplace as a bonus. My most favorite part about this house is the woods and it's private property with 53 acres. Inside, there's a huge kitchen with a marble table and wooden floors that connected to the living room and dinning room. With white walls, family and scenes pictures, huge rooms like bathrooms, closets, etc. We have seven bedrooms and five bathrooms. Two bottom and five upstairs. We also have a huge basement in case something happens.

"Hey there sport how are you?" Papa said while watching T.V.

"Stop calling me sport Papa. You know I hate that. Make me feel like a little kid again." I said as I go through the refrigerator to get some water bottle.

"Sorry son but how was work?" Oh my god, I swear he sounds like a mom/wife. Even though he's top. Sorry to much detail? The reason why I know cause Papa is buffer and more muscular than Dad. And Dad, he cooks way better than Papa. So I assume Papa is top and Dad is bottom.

"Good Papa, I'm going to skip dinner tonight. Cause my co-workers wants to discuss about the students lessons plan and welcoming the new teacher Mr.Schomburg." I said.

"Really? Didn't you guys hired a bunch of new teachers, principal, and administrators? Why don't you guys do a big celebrations at the school rather than going to a bar/restaurant?" Papa asked.

"Because most of the staffs are either hookers, they don't interact with us, have kids, or sometimes idiotic of not controlling their classroom or play on their phones rather than teaching. We were so desperate to find some teachers one month away before school starts. The school systems are mess up that we have to loss the best ones and sent them out of county or cities schools." I sighed.

"Geez son. Don't beat yourself to it." He said sadly.

"Yeah. Well, I'm going to take a shower and be ready for dinner tonight." I said as I go upstair.

"Okay. Wait, is this a date by any chance?" Papa asked.

"No, hopefully its not. Cause if it is, I'm out." I made a clear statement.

"Okay have fun." He laughed.

Please I hope this isn't a date.

A/N: Wow! (1026) words and longest chapter so far. :D Paul reason why he hope it's a not a date will be his next P.O.V. which will be in 2 weeks. Cause the next chapter will be Samuel. And idk if I want to do back and forth P.O.V... We'll see. Comment what you think so far. Thxs (>^<)/