Blondy with charm

"Well,well,well, what do we have here, Baty here came to save the day once again?!" Joker said with a sick grin...

"Well, well, well, what do we have here Baty, here came to save the day once again?!" Joker said with a sick grin on his face.

"Cool it clown, and give me back the money you stole," Batman demanded.

"Haa! I like that you give me orders expecting me to obey. This isn't our first rodeo Bats, c'mon you know me better than that," he said with a fake pouty face.

    They both stopped in their tracks when they heard a loud and strong trademark giggle. The giggle filled the room loud and clear, and both of them knew exactly who it was.

"Aww Pumpkin, can you help me? I'm in sort of a delay here," he said with a phony loving tone. 

"Anything for my Puddin," she yelled out as she took her prized possession out, her wooden baseball bat that said 'goodnight' on the grip of it.

"Harley put it down. It won't do you any good. I'm stronger than you, remember when I won last time, you were in Arkham for months, what do you like jail?" Batman said in a low but sarcastic voice, as if he didn't want it to sound funny at all.

"Over my dead body, hun!" she said taking her baseball bat,and tried to smack him across the face. Batman grabbed it and looked at Harley proudly as always.

"Aww you don't wanna make my Harley sad do you?" The joker said in yet again his sarcastic, bitchy voice. Just then, he signaled at Harley with a jerk of his head. Harley, being the gymnast that she is kicked her leg up high and kicked Batman straight in his gut. "That's for all the times you hurt my Puddin!"

Batman fell to the ground. Damn, he thought, she is a lot stronger than before. He got back up and brushed his suit off.

"Nice try Harley, but you and me both know this isn't going turn out for you two," he said with a straight face.

"Oh B-man, you really think you got something on me do ya, it's cute," she giggled and kissed Batman on the cheek and left. Still dumfounded, he turned towards Harley who was walking out of the whole scene, swaying her hips left to right. So what? He may have lingered at her ass for a little too long.what's the harm anyway, he thought while Harley got out of the whole situation unscathed or even bruised... Oh damn it, I let her get away. He cursed at himself.

"Hey, toss the money and let me take you back to Arkham, you belong there... You need help," Batman said. "I don't want to hurt you just give me the money."

"Haha! It's not that easy Baty. You're just asking me... You gotta try harder you little rodent with wings!"

  "Fine, have it your way Joker!)" Batman pulled out his spray and sprayed him right in the face as the Joker fell to the ground. He got his handcuffs and tightly locked them to his wrists. Off he went to Arkham, where there was a padded cell with Joker's name on it.

      When Batman got Joker back into Arkham, he couldn't help but think of Harley, the tease who kissed him on the cheek. Why she is so head over heels for the abusive psychotic Joker...of course this wasn't jealousy... Batman wasnt jealous or at least he swears that to himself..

AN: hope you liked the first chapter I update every week, maybe even earlier if I have enough time, it is summer after all. This is going to be a long story so you can bet on that ;)