recoveri.g

Oh my gawd I know I know! I having updated in forever I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm a stupid person and forgot my password. Long story short I didn't want to stop writing so I made another account. Somebody remind dead me to update which I got an email of a reminder. Ugh so please check out my other account I have a new story on their about red hood and another girl. Lol it's on secretivenarwhale yah so check it out. I will be finishing this story but after that I will migrate to my other account. I will be writing a lot more stories and cool stuff. Please don't kill me I'm sawry. Enjoy the story and hopefully the other one on the other account

Harley woke up from a long sleep to see Bruce by her holding her hand. She rubbed her eyes softly and stretched out her arms and legs. "Ahhhhgg" she screamed in pain.

"Don't do that, do you remembered what happened Harley?" Bruce asked.

Harley quickly shuffled her sheets around to see the bandage on her knee filled with blood."no no no no no this can't be I can't-" Bruce cut her off,"eww we should change those bandages," he said deeply disturbed. "What happened too my knee?!" She exclaimed. "Oh well The Joker found you on the streets and kidnapped you and dug a knife into your knee. He really knows how to get the ladies," Bruce said sarcastically. Just then Harley started crying. "The joker, he used to be my puddin, be dug a knife into my knee, I thought he loved me, I thought he wanted me back for life,  not so I'd be his personal punching bag, that's why I went back," she said immediately regretting letting out too much information.

"Harley," Bruce said deepening his voice into anger," what do you mean you went back to him?!" Harley looked at him scared." Well y-you see after kissin yah i kinda got really sad and so I went to the one person I thought loved me. And w-well turns out he didn't love me and he stabbed me... P-p-please don't h-hurt me!" She studdered.

"Harley, I'm mad but I would never hurt you. I just don't understand why you would go back to that abusive jerk. You have me.... And Robin ya know Alfred too as friends" he said recovering from his mistake," we got you."

Harley quickly hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Batman pulled away and stared into her blue eyes for a couple of seccond and kissed her on the lips. Harley's eyes widened and she pushed away. "Wait, so I kiss you and I get rejected coldly and then you kiss me and you expect me to take it?" She asked angrily.

"I'm sorry Harley, I don't know what I was thinking. You have feelings too and I completely forgot. I never meant to hurt you like that." Harley crossed her arms." Hmm, I can't really argue with you. But I'm still mad.." she said smiling and kissing him back. She was practically insane so it was no surprise that she forgave him so quickly.

"Yah know when your ready to walk you can live upstairs in my house." Batman said nervously. 

"Nah it's ok puddin, Reds gotta place she said I could go when I'm outta here." She said. Batman tensed up." Are you sure, the Beds are comfy and nice." Harley caught on pretty quick and started laughing. "Well I guess, if you really want me too."

"And when I'm out what are we goin ta do about those bad guys I had an ide-" she said before being cut off by Bruce. "Harley I can't let you fight with me, not after what happened" he said. He looked down to see Harley's blue eyes quickly sadden. Bruce felt really bad. "Look it's not safe, people are going to target you thinking you are helping the joker. You've already made the front news page twice Harls I can't let you. I don't want to see you get hurt ok?" Harley looked down at her thumbs which were twiddling. "Ok I guess...unless! Maybe I can have a different costume. That old jestures costume sucks anyways." Batman smiled at her eagerness but his smile faded away soon. "I'm sorry Harley I can't see you get hurt." He said. "What?! Are you saying I can't handle myself?! You've been hurt so many times.. By me too! Well you beat me most of the time but I got a few good kicks out of you and you know it. I'm smart ok. I got outta that asylum dozens of times I can stand up to a few of those bad guys." Harley said huffing air out of her nose. "Look I know you are strong but most of these bad guys used to be your friends." Harley slumped down... He was right "look I need some rest please go." She said as she turned her body away facing away from Bruce.