Breakaway

Harley had to face the fact joker was never coming back. The whole waiting for her knight in armor wasn't working for her anymore. She wanted out, and fast. Lucky for her she knew how to get out. This wasn't the first time she was stuck in Arkham while joker didn't get her out. The vents were tiny but so was she. She swiftly crawled up, being the acrobat she was and slid through. She knew every direction to go. Two rights and a left and she was out in the entrance. She brushed herself off after getting up and thought about where she would go next. She wanted to walk around town since she hasn't done that in forever but she couldn't wait to see her puddin, so his hideout it was.

The jokers hideout:

"Knock knock" Harley yelled at the joker.

"Ohhhh I see my pumpkin got out of Arkham.. Your so smart" joker said, smiling when she looked down at the bruises that still showed clearly even after two months. It was like he was proud of them.

Harley saw him look at her bruises like they were a memory of his victory. For the first time she actually felt sort of discusted by him. She quickly snapped out of her anger and continued.

"Bruce Wayne" Harley said

"Yah the guys a rich Douchbag Watrya gettin at here" the Joker said not knowing why she was talking about him.

"Bruce Wayne aka batman." She said smiling.

"Ohhh I see very interesting," he said giving her a kiss on the neck.

"Oh mista j you're some man aren't you" she said giggling. She already loved him again. She could never stay mad at him even if she wanted to. He was like a puppy.

"So this batman he is pretty good looking isn't he" joker said observing Harley's facial expressions carefully. He noticed her eyes sparkled a bit.

"Well yah I guess but my heart belongs to my puddin" Harley said nervously even though looking up at his face all she saw this time was a discusting, abusive man but she had to sell it that she loved him or she would get a beating from him.

"You lying little rat," he said in a cold dark voice.

"No really I luv ya puddin..honest"

"No you don't you love that bat creature now. You don't look at me the same.." He got up and smiled correcting himself." But I guess I can let this slide Harley.. I do owe you one for finding out his true identity do I" he said lying under his teeth.

"Really??!!!" Harley asked in disbelief.

"Yah why not" the joker said knowing this wasn't at all true. His Harley was stupid when it came to love.

"But really! I don't like him puddin. I already got you." She thought she knew what love is. She was smart but there was doubt she knew anything about love. The trance the Joker had on Harley was fading off though. Harley was slightly discusted when she looked into his eyes now. Of course she wouldn't let this confuse her, she still loved him..