{12} Sing To Me

12

I woke up very uncomfortably. My back kind of hurt. "Good morning sleeping beauty."

"Morning." I said yawning.

"You know, you really like to cuddle in your sleep." My eyes shot open at that. "And you sleep talk every once in a while." Crap! I only sleep talk when I'm really really tired.

"Uh whatever I said is a lie!"

"Oh so you don't like blueberries and chocolate?"

"That's what I talked about?"

"Yep. You also kept saying 'I'm confused.'"

"Oh." I can't remember my dream, but from yesterday I'm not surprised I said that.

"So go get ready so we can go!"

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" I went and took a quick shower and changed into comfortable jeans and a sweatshirt. Something easy enough to maneuver in.

I threw my hair up after I blow dried it and decided to just put on some eyeliner and nothing else.

I walked out and grabbed my purse and put on my vans. "Ready?" Jason asked.

"Yep! Let's go!"

When we walked out we were so pleasantly greeted by Jeffery.

"Alright let's get going. Max is going to meet us at the track."

He turned around and started doing whatever he does. I leaned over to Jason, "Who's Max?"

"He's the genius behind the camera."

"What?"

"Fans like to see what we do in our spare time, so he video tapes us and edits the video and they're posted on our official website. He makes them super cool and cuts out anything super embarrassing, but leaves most stuff in. People like to see what we do in our daily life."

"Makes sense. If I was a fan I would like to see it too."

"Well they get a lot of views the second he posts them so I'd say they like it."

He smiled and we continued down the hall to the car with Dean following us this time. We went outside and naturally got attacked by a bunch of fans. It's getting kind of repetitive now. Go outside, get attacked. Go outside, get attacked, and so on. It's somewhat annoying, but I asked for it so I have to deal.

We got in Jason's car and drove off. We got there in thirty minutes and rushed inside. Not because of fans, because Jason was so excited that he grabbed my hand and ran in.

The rest of the band and some people who ran the facility greeted us.

We listened as a guy gave a super long and boring speech on safety and all that crap. I've heard time and time again.

We continued to the track and picked out the kart we wanted.

I got the blue one. That made me happy. We got helmets and the guy told us to start our engines.

We heard the buzzer that meant go and we zoomed out. I got in first place, but unfortunately I was slightly overtaken by James with Jason following close behind.

It was a close race. In the end I got first (naturally) Jenny got second, Jason got third, Michael got fourth, James got fifth and Tyler got sixth. Jason was pouting a lot after that first race, but he got second and I got third the second time so he wasn't pouty all day.

We did four races and all that took three hours with lunch on between. We were all laughing while driving back, making fun of Jason because he never once came in first. He got all butt hurt and just pouted. I laughed.