Do you love me?

Jannet's POV

Hey:) so no one voted or commented on my last chapter. Doesnt really matter, cuz just that 5 persons read my story, and atleast comment and tell me how I did is enough and makes me happy:)

I know what you all are thinking! Why did I cry when I saw, Justin holding Selena in his arms? Well I can tell 100 reasons why. But i'm just gonna say 2 reasons why. First reason, It was Jriendship. Second he was holding her, and that made me jealous.

"That should be me", I sang.

"Whatcha doin baby?", Justin said smiling against the door to my room.

"Hey", I said smiling.

"Sorry Angel". I'm really sorry. I love you so much.

"Love you too", I said smiling

He hugged me from the waist, and kissed my cheek. I felt something. It was a good feeling in the stomach. Sorry i dont really know alot bout feelings. But I do know that I'm in love with my Bestfriend. But I also know that I can't tell him. I don't want him to think, i'm weird. I dont want him to hate me.

"What time is it?", he asked.

It's 10 pm", I said.

"Woah that's fast", he replied.

"Yeah", I said.

"Jannet, can I ask you something?"

"Sure nigga", I said

"Angel, there's something that's bothering you", he said.

"No", i said

"Yeah there is", he said.

Oh no is it because he knows i'm in love with him?? What do i do??

"There is, but i cant tell", I admited looking down.

"Why?", he said

"Jannet I'm your Bestfriend, why can't you tell me?, he said

"Because Justin, I cant!!! OK! DO YOU HEAR ME??!"

"Jannet", he said putting his hand on mine.

I took his hand away, and stod up, but he pinned me down, and was no on top of me. He was looking at me with sadness in his eyes. A tear slipped down his face. But he still had his whole attention at me. He was trying to read me. And let me tell you, he never fails in doin that. I tried to get up, but he held me tight. Not tight in a rough way, but in a nice way. There we were laying for about 15 minutes, looking at each other.

I was looking at his beautiful brown chocolate eyes. But deep inside I could see sadness. But not only see it, also feel it.

Then after ages he spoke.

"Do you love me?", he said

What kind of question is that Justin?", I said

"Do you doubt my love?", I said

I then began crying. I pushed him off of me and ran out. Tears streaming down my face.

I ran out from the room. Ignoring the shouts behind me. I opened the door, then saw Selena standing outside. I ran past her.

"WHY ME, WHY ME??!!!!!", I shouted.

Ring ring..

"Hello", I said.

"Jannet", can you come over now?", the person said

"Ok, coming", I said.

Whoa... What was that?? And who called Jannet?

Thanks for reading<3<3 Love yaaaa<3