Who would you choose?

Justin's POV

"Bout what?", I said a little curious.

"Justin I know Jannet is your bestfriend. And you love her more than anything", Selena said.

"Yes that's true", I said proudly.

"But Justin, I sometimes have that feeling that we aren't dating, but you and Jannet are", she said a little angry.

"Why do you think that? Selena I love you, and we have been together for 2 years. I love Jannet but only as my bestfriend. You know that!"

"Im tired Justin. If you really love me, answer my simple question", she said.

What", I said.

"If you had to choose between her and me, who would you choose??!", she said.

"WTF Selena!!. What kinda question is that? I never thought you would ask me that question! I thought you were different. Do you really love me?? I said, losing my temper.

"Ofcourse baby", she said caressing my cheek.

I took her hand away.

"Justin I love you very much", she said.

"Really? I love you too!" Just dont ever say that ever again. You know that I love you alot", I said

"Promise", she said smiling.

I began kissing her. And the kiss got heated up. We were in the car, and the kiss got to a make out. She started to open my pants. I groaned. I held her tighter, like I was gonna lose her.

Selena's POV

Well that plan didn't work. Did he really think I love him? Well no Bieber. You don't know how many guys I make out with, when you're not there. I'm trying to seperate you from that Bitch, you call your Bestfriend. And I'm gonna make you hate her so much, you or her cant even imagine how it all happened. And I'm only using, then bam like trash you're gone. Hahhhhah, great Selena great.

"Selena baby", Justin said.

"Yeah", I said fake smiling.

"Let's go to my room", he said.

Great! I must admit he fucks really well. And I dont have anything else to do. I dont even love him. Who would love that piece of shit?

"Yeah", I said smirking

"Let's go", he said taking me in his arms.

I got by the house, and knocked the door, still with Selena in my arms. Jannet opened the door.

"Hey", she said smiling. "Ready for jrie.....", before she finished the sentence her eyes got watery. She looked at Selena im my arms.

"Sorrry Angel",  I said a little sad. I can't bear to see her sad, it breaks me.

"It's ok", she said trying to vide her pain.

"Are you sure?", I said

"Yup", she said pooping the p and smiling.

"I promise tomorrow", I said.

"Sure", she said smiling. "You two lovebirds have fun, but not too much hahahhaa", she said.laughing

Where did I get such a great Bestfriend. I'm so blessed. When she's with me it feels like an Angel came by and took me to heaven. I actually wrote 'Never let you go', for her. So blessed to have her in my life.

Whatup poopyheads:) Hahahaahhha Did you like this chapter? Who heard #Recovery???!!! Arrrrfgggggggghh I love it!!!!!

I might update again tomorrow. But I'm not sure.