Alien invasion 1

So this is the beginning of the book I'd update each book it may get confusing but please like comment and love this is not a one shot I dunno what this is🙆 I got this crazy idea and now am writing this why???
I love liam payne,Justin bieber,harry styles and zayn malik so why the hell not am that crazy so now am starting with aliens

As long as we have been human we always looked to the stars and wondered if anything except us existed somewhere out there.....
It was in the year 3019,the world was getting more better everyday.the technologies were incredible and out of this world everyone is doing the normal procedures that existed during the 2000s which is working,getting married,going to school,partying,breaking up,love and other things
Suddenly on a sudden morning which date was January 12 an eclipse was seen no one made a big deal out of it everyone continued their business thanks to the technology the kids went to school as the parents went to work.Among the kids the crowd of high schoolers there was a boy,his name was Justin bieber he was only 17 but he was smart,handsome and fun loving on the inside he was suffering he had issues he was staying with a single mother who had 3 kids.He was a jock who went to every party but made sure to finish his school work before the next day he was the football team captain and he was a star student in academics he was openly pansexual.Upon all his problems he puts a smile on his face he always try to have fun and make his family smile it was surprisingly brave and courageous for a teen but if he isn't then who is going to help his family.