Combat and kisses

My training started the next day. It was a Saturday and I had Jack call Enrique to explain the sudden absence of myself. Needless to say I don't have to worry about a job anymore. Money is another factor. Yeah, I could die in about a week but I really wouldn't mind having money for the time being.

"No, you need to hold it like this." He said guiding my arm. I felt exhilarated with the sword but still was a little clueless.

"Ok, and jab like this??" I asked then performed my combination.

"That's my girl." He looked really proud. Jim was nowhere around here because he wasn't fond of my training at all. I didn't understand because I assume he would have wanted to teach me and explain this important detail to my life. I think Jack was getting a kick out of me training in general.

"So what's next??" I asked breathing.

"Break??" He asked looking at my condition.

"No." I said harsh.

"Well I was wondering about a gun range. It's a small drive but I'm sure the car ride would be easy. Maybe you could bring along a new friend." He stated but should have asked.

"Yeah I'll see what I can come up with. I'll go in and clean off the sweat." I looked at my glistening body.

"Good call." He laughed. I walked over to my backyard and to my window. I thought about the card I had left. I looked under the rock and it was gone. Well, I guess someone knows a way into my house now. Harry most likely took it for whatever reason. I wiped down with a cloth because I really didn't want to shower completely. I left my hair the mess it was and put on my work shorts and a tank top with jean jacket. I looked presentable. When I finished I felt guilty. I never checked up on Liam or Niall. I bet they were fine. I grabbed the gun I liked from my drawer and tucked it in the back of my pants. It was on lock mode so I wasn't going to shoot my ass. I bet Louis would come with me, only there was a problem, I didn't have anyone's number. I guess Niall will have to suffice so I can at least act like I have friends. 

'Niall I need you. I need you to pretend to be one of my friends for my parents.'

"But I thought we were friends??" I pulled my gun to point at Niall's Irish cheeks.

"Don't do that." I said lowering my aim. "And no." I said harsh.

"Well if we are not friends I'll leave." He said starting to walk out.

"Fine, I guess we could be."

"That's a start, I'll take it." He stopped walking.

"I hope you are ready for something fun." I smirked and walked out.

"Hey wait. What are we doing??" He sounded almost nervous.

"You'll see." I smirked back at him and walked out the front door leaving it open for him. Jack was already outside waiting for us. I walked over to him with a worried Niall following.

"This is him??" Jack asked.

"Hi sir, you must be Chastity's dad, it's nice to meet you." Niall stuck out a hand. Jack took it and I wasn't ready to hear what I heard next.

"I'm her mother." Niall looked at me not believing this and I looked away to hid the smirk.

"Calm down boy. I'm just messing with you. You may call me Jack." He said patting Niall on the back. I snickered while we got into the car. It was too perfect. I was actually going to enjoy this. We were all silent in the car ride. It was only a 45 minute drive so almost an hour. When we arrived Niall looked surprised.

"Why are we here??" He whispered to me.

"I'm training." I winked at him.

"Are you crazy??" He asked a little louder than expected because he looked at Jack.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I chuckled and got out of the car first.

"Is he scared??" Jack asked as we walked into the building.

"I'll share a range with him." I said smiling indicating Niall was scared.

"Ok." Jack said chuckling. He paid and we picked out gear and guns. Niall came with me into a range while Jim went in right next to us. The walls were just barely see through but the open room we were shooting in was pure white with black rings leading into a red dot. Niall looked at me as I took my stance and shot missing the dot and hitting a ring.

"You're too tense." He laughed and looked at me while shooting hitting the red dot.

"Fuck you Niall." I muttered and went to shoot again.

"Let me help." He smiled and grabbed hold of my hand on the gun. I tensed more and he applied pressure on my stomach pulling me right onto something hard. I looked at him and he smiled down at me. I relaxed seeing the toothy grin. "There." He whispered. I shot and hit the red dot. "See??" He said still holding me.

"Thank you that will come in handy." I smiled as I held onto him still.

"You know it's going to take more than a gun to kill me right??" He asked.

"Niall, I'm not killing you... I need to kill-"

"Zayn??" Niall asked going tanner and his hair darkening.

"Zayn!" I said hushed so no one would hear but we were in a gun range so I felt a little dumb.

"Yeah??" He asked calmly.

"How did you know I wanted Niall??" I asked stepping back.

"I was him when you thought about him so I decided to come instead." He smiled.

"Where's Niall??" I asked.

"He is off." He said making his voice sound guilty but proud.

"Where??" I asked.

"Look, he is fine, and so is Liam in case you care." He spat. I let out a sigh of relieve and he must have noticed because he turned to me and looked me over. "You do care??" He asked mad and inching toward me.

"Well I mean, they are kind of my friends." I lied. Neither of them were. If anyone was it was Harry and Louis. Harry just because I know him more than anyone and Louis because I sadly trust him. I feel like he won't hurt me, and when he does he doesn't mean to.

"Why don't we make it through this first and then you and I go out to talk??" He asked still walking towards me. I aimed the gun at him and he stopped.

"Zayn, look I have nothing to say. All I know is on my eighteenth birthday you are not touching me." I noticed him take a small step and I wiggled the gun. He turned into Louis right before me. I saw his hair grow and fall flat with its lighter pigment changing like the leaves at fall. In a blink of an eye he was Louis. His eyes were sea green and looking right at me. "Zayn, don't." I said knowing he was going to.

"Love me." He said stern.

"How??" I asked beyond my control.

"Lower the gun and walk to me." He said. I followed every command and when I walked into him he grabbed me harshly.

"What do you want??" I asked.

"A kiss." He said. I felt everything I was doing and knew I didn't want to do it but I couldn't stop myself. He wrapped himself around me and I gave him a nice passionate kiss that wasn't me.

"Zayn." I more or less moaned.

"I'll stop with one more." He smirked. I complied and he held up his end and his eyes turned to grey.

"Zayn you're a dick!" I said hitting him. I was pissed. "Wouldn't it be nice if I actually wanted to kiss you instead of being literately under your spell, or Louis' spell??" I screamed.

"Yes, but would you??" He asked shuffling his feet and watching them.

"There is a possibility if you would just let me!" I yelled out my inner most emotions and regretted them fast.