Chapter 1. i woke up

Okay, I’m sorry everyone about the late update, but I would like to thank everyone who voted fanned and commented. It really means a lot to me. So ill stop wasting your, so hears chapter one! Hope you guys like it.

~silence

________________

Why can’t the alpha love someone else!?!

________________

Chapter 1.

-recap-

Aragon’s P.O.V.

Two weeks, its been two long weeks. She hasn’t woken up…I don’t know what I’m going to do. I barley sleep, eat, shower. I’m a mess, my pack has no idea what’s happening to me. I’m not being there alpha, I’m depressed and I have no way to deal with it. The first time I ever see my lovely mate, she was attacked right in front of me, I couldn’t even protect her. I’m a failure as a mate and she knows it. She never wants to wake up because she knows its safer for her. I laid my head in my hands and wept. Tears were building up in my eyes rather quickly. I didn’t even notice anything till a soft hand pushed through my hair and lifted my head.

“why are you crying?” this lovely angel said to me, her golden eyes laced with red framed with pale lashes stared into mine. Her face even, pale, lightly pink cheeks, shoulder length white hair, and a beautifully curved body. I realized as I was looking at her that I never answered her question.

“ooh, yeah umm, it was…just umm, I thought you were never going to wake up.” I stuttered to her. I must look like an idiot. Why was I so shy around my mate?? I’m the almighty alpha.

“oh well I’m awake. All pristine,” she pauses, looks at her hands to fore arms. “well almost pristine” trying to look at what she meant by that I grabbed her arm and turned it for me to see. There were scars and circular burns every were. Who could do this to her! My vision started to blur and everything was hazing red. I was gripping her arm tightly when she forcefully yanked it away.

“don’t touch me ever!!” she screamed at me. I could see she was hurt and confused by the look in her eyes. I stood up and moved closer to her she backed away quickly into the corner of the room. I felt like a predator stalking its pray. My inner wolf liked it except for the fact that he knew our mate was scared. I slowly reached her and trapped her in the corner with my arms, and she let out a slight whimper.

“d..d….don’t come near me…” she said in a low voice. I new she felt our bond. It was strong and I could feel tingles from just being near her, I looked down into her eyes and saw what I never expected…..

^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

Ryan’s P.O.V.

*DREAM*

There was a bright white light, I couldn’t see anything for a few seconds, then everything dimmed down and I saw that I was sitting in the middle of a clearing in a forest. It was so beautiful, there were flowers every where and I was in a soft white sun dress.  I was about to lay back and watch the blue sky above me, when some thing in the corner of my eye caught my attention, there was a old man walking towards me, dresses in white robes, and he looked as though he was giving off light. He was tan, with pure white hair combed back, electric blue eyes,  and a old, kind, wrinkled face. He reached me and sat down staring into my eyes.

“Ryan, what happened? I’m not supposed to see you for a long time now.” his voice was deep and seemed to echo off of everything, then my memories came back to me.

“Oh!! I’m dead aren’t I?? that rouge  must have killed me.” I whispered in a light voice, tears started welling up in my eyes. The old man smiled a little bit, wrinkling his face more.

“hahahaa Ryan this is a afterlife but you, are not dead, a certain someone has a foot hold for you. He gave you some of his life” he chuckled a little more then everything started to fade. Back to that bright white light.

*END DREAM*

I woke in a strange bedroom that I have never been in before. Looking around the room I didn’t notice much because I felt a sort of pull, and I looked to where the feeling, I guess you would call it, and in the corner of the room was a boy, no man who was weeping. His face was in his hands, and his shoulders were shaking slightly. I walked up to him, and he was quietly muttering no, no, no, no, not her, why her. I don’t think he knows he was saying it, and he hasn’t noticed my approach . I slowly ran my hands through his hair

“Why are you crying?” I asked in a sweet voice. I tried to make it sound soft and calming and he suddenly looked up at me, as if he had whiplash and he was just staring at me. I took this chance to see what he looked like. He was cute, swooping black hair, a strong face that could only be described as a Greek god statue carved by an old master, he had deep navy blue eyes, with flecks of purple framed by dark lashes. He had the same eyes as the wolf, the one who saved my. I wonder if there the same. I realized that he never answered me, I was about to ask again when his face turned red. He stuttered out,

“ooh, yeah umm, it was…just umm, I thought you were never going to wake up.” he said quietly looking away, sort  of embarrassed. Awe that’s kind of cute.  Wait what am I thinking I don’t know him. I shook it off.

“oh well I’m awake. All pristine,”  I looked down at my arms for a quick glance to see if my burns and scars have finally healed, they hadn’t. He looked at me sort of angrily so I hid my arms behind my back. But he grabbed one of my arms, and got furious. I pulled back and started backing up.

“don’t touch me ever!!” I screamed out at him, he had no right, no right at all to touch me. But for some reason I felt like he did. I was hurt and confused and I knew it was showing in my eyes. I was backing away from him and cornered me into the back wall. I looked up to him.

“d..d….don’t come near me…” I stuttered out and I looked up to him, when suddenly this pain in my heart and my red flared in my eyes and I collapsed to the floor in pain.

^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^

Okay, I know this is short, don’t hate me. So vote fan and comment please!  Oh and ill be posting in a few days, maybe sooner if I get a lot of votes and comments! Hope you guys liked it! Love!

~silence