Twenty First Dare

(If you don't like bxb kissing and such, please do not read on, you have been warned)

Jungkook: *tied up* "My life is a lie."

Rapmonster: Is this really gonna happen right now?? *Finishes tying Jungkook to a chair*

Jimin: O.O

V: Can you set the timer, someone, please? *Holding J-Hope's hand*

(Haha this makes me so sad... but I know J-Hope deserves some luv too... now I want to make a VHope book XD Anyway, let's get on with it)

Suga: Sure. *sets timer for seven minutes*

Jin: *whispers* I'll pay you if you set it to ten *hands him a ten*

Suga: Sure *sets timer for ten minutes* *takes the money*

Rapmon: Ohohoho... Your playing dirty.

Jin: *glares*

Rapmon: To be honest, I want in too *holds out fifteen bucks* I'll pay you to set it to fifteen minutes *whispers*

Suga: Whatever. *sets timer to fifteen minutes* *takes money* *is proud of his life*

Jimin: *whispers* Me too, me too! *Hands a twenty*

Suga: You don't have to pay with money Jimin *smirks* *sets timer to twenty minutes*

Jimin: Do you think he'll notice?

Rapmon: Nah. The worst that can happen is that V notices

Jimin: That's what I meant...

Jungkook: *nobody else noticed his hyungs transactions but him* "My life is a lie."

J-Hope: *Has no idea what is going on, and why V is holding his hand*

V: *looks to J-Hope* ready?

J-Hope: *eyes widen* whattheheckisgoingon, whyisheholdingmyhand, whyisjungkooktiedtoachair, Idon'tunderstandomgmyheart

Suga: *finger over timer*

Jimin: *silent*

Jungkook: *silent*

Rapmon: *eating popcorn*

Jin: *satisfied*

Suga: Set, Deul, Hana! *Starts timer*

V: *drags shocked J-Hope into closet*

The rest of BTS: *Sits by door and listens* *makes Jungkook wear earplugs with headphones playing music over it* *Rapmon puts a blindfold on Jungkook and then goes back to sit by the closet door*

Suga: *doesn't care, so he plays music with headphones on while editing photos*

Jimin: *plays candy crush with headphones on* *cries when he runs out of jams*

V: *closes the closet door and throws J-Hope down*

J-Hope: *scared senseless of V's behavior*

V: *hovers over J-Hope while on his hands and knees* You won't ever be lonely, I promise *kisses J-Hope's neck*

J-Hope: V-V, why

V: Call me Taehyung

J-Hope: Okay Taehyung, w- aish!

V: *bit down on J-Hope's neck* Because you deserve it for being so calm like you don't care that everyone practically has a mate and you don't.

J-Hope: H-How did you know?