Chapter 5

Yay's! Chapter 5 is up and running. Woot :)

This time I had no troubles writing. Lucky!

Please continue to fan, vote, ad, comment and support me. I do love it when you leave me a message. Comments are what makes us writer feel loved and motivated to write more. 

So here is where Linus comes an saves the day. Good luck keeping track of him Jones. Surri would you mind sharing some of that cake? 

Many cheers Shade

XXXD chu!

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

Surri’s poem in the present'

I can see you yearning for someone; you don’t know who that someone is

He is a mystery, he has yet to appear but I know he is out there waiting for

You

Don’t be shy and hold back for it will cost you if you don’t keep track

Stay hopeful, happiness is an achievement brought to life with hard work

And love is of the essence to a happy ending

 No matter in what shape it comes in

Stay true to your path and you make it through

1st as one and then as two

Together unified, together when he says “I love you”

Written by Shadewolf19

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

So where were we? Ah yes, Linus! He had escaped to the sanctuary of the Kitchen where he had met the head chef was sitting by him drinking wine and eating small food dishes. The rest of the staff were sitting around a table and playing poker relaxing and having drinks.

This might seem unprofessional, but they were usually never bothered this time of night. There was not anyone left in the restaurant and most people had gone out for drink instead. Besides the Hotel owner sometimes joined them when he was making rounds checking how his staff managed his business. It was close to 9.30Pm and when Linus has strolled into the kitchen.

The head chef had invited Linus to join him so he filled up a glass of with a wine and served Linus some French Riesling from 2007. Then he offered Linus some Italian smoked ham wraps with feta cheese and olive oil.

They didn’t converse much but they didn’t need to as they just enjoyed the company in silence as they watched the others play. Later on Linus thanked the Chef for the company and made his way back to the wedding banquet. He entered quietly and moved along the great windows behind the curtains so no one would take notice of him.

He found a spot near the end of the hall at bottom of the wide stairs that lead up to a balcony. The spot provided him a safety where he could look outside one of the windows into the moon clad night. At the same time he could remain unnoticed and look out over the hall and keep a track on the festivities and his surroundings. After a few minutes he noticed the blond man who was leaning against one of the pillars.