chapter 4

Hi again. I had writers block :P I had written some thing entriely different than this. It turned out to be completely unusable. So I came up with this, it's short but I think it does the trick. 

Please support me by faning and voting. I do love those comments as well.

This is the dramatic meeting we have been waiting for, Tadaaaa :D

Chuu 

Love Shade ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

Jones’s poem in the present

You’re a fool

You’re an idiot

Introvert

Hermit

And another number of unmentionable things

But you’re also a genius and a good friend

Wait, Just wait a little longer

You will find what you are looking for, what you missed in life and which you never expected

Once you’re at peace then I will celebrate with you

By shadewolf19

The bride and groom were sharing the first dance. The song they chose was ”Right here waiting for you”  It was the song that they fell in love to. The moved slowly across the floor with all eyes upon them, and for this moment everything was perfect.

Eli watched them from afar, his eyes glazed with longing for such an affection that was displayed in between the newlyweds. He was leaning casually against one of the stone columns in the hall. There was an internal balcony structure above him, with stairs coming down on both sides. Cast a shadow over the area in which he was standing.  Surri was of somewhere in else chatting to acquaintances or roping in new customers. It was either that or she was off eating wedding cake and exchanging gossip with some of the Workers at Josh’s florist shop.

A couple of brides maid walked passed him and he heard them whisper to each other

“This wedding out classed all other weddings by far. The only thing that could beat this is a celebrity wedding!”

“Yeah, having Linus Renoir play for them was awesome.” They continued to chatter aimlessly and passed Linus without noticing him, too absorbed in their discussion.

Eli felt his heart clench at the mention of Linus name. He had been really moved as well by the performance but its affect had touched him in a deeper level. It was one thing to listen to the recorded music albums.  But to see Linus up close, to experience the thrill of the haunting melody of the violin made Eli’s heart tremble down right to the core.

Linus had bewitched him with his swift fluid movements as he made as he played the violin. His expression had been peaceful yet inflamed with a burning passion, his posture and air around him emitted power, his music was beautiful in a way that was nearly impossible to describe.

As cliché as it sounds, he really was the most handsome and beautiful man Eli had ever come across in his life. Within a few minutes if the performance Linus had unknowingly woven a net that had captured Eli’s heart. This sudden attraction to a man he had never even spoken to, scared Eli.

 ‘It’s too soon…besides even if he did play for the same team, why would he be interested in you?’ Eli beat himself down with sad thoughts. Eli had always been rather shy and most of his self-esteem he had managed to build up over the years had flown out the window as Aaron had betrayed him. Linus was a famous musician, one of the greatest of his generation. With his looks, Eli reasoned that Linus must have an unlimited number of women at his feet to choose from.

He noticed that Surri was waving at him from across the room.  She held a piece of cake on a platter and she mouthed “Come and get some of this, it’s delicious” she looked like a little girl that had received a new favorite toy.

He chuckled at his friend’s cute behavior and decided to walk over to her. Just as he made it out of the shadow he heard a scream and shouting.

“It’s going to drop!”

“LOOK OUT!”

He was confused to what was happing around him and then he felt somebody tackle him to the ground. Right after he heard a loud *CRASH!!!!!* Eli closed his eyes as a reflex and he shivered. He knew something bad had close to happen to him. Then he realized he was being held by a pair of strong arms. Also that he was being pressed tightly against another man’s chest. A subtle scent of cologne was over powering Eli’s senses, making him feel safe, fuzzy, and slightly aroused.

The arms that held him loosened their grip and Eli’s eyes rose up to meet with the most beautiful pair of dark eyes he had ever seen.

“Are you okay?” His rescuer asked.

“I… I think so.” Eli replied shakily.

His rescuer was none other than Linus Renoir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

So they have finaly met! YAY I really do love Eli's character, he is so cute XD

Jones is more for comic relief but I think he will take a more important role in the story.

I find it funny that I use a lot of names beginning with the letter "J"

Josh, Jeff and Jones. But Jones is only Greg's last name :P

So what did Linus save Eli from? Where has Jones been all this time? What kind of wedding cake was Surri eating. Stick around to find out in the next chapter.

Don't forget to fan, vote and comment

CYA Shade XDDDDDD