Meet and Never Greet

A/N: I'M ALIVE! Haha no worries guys I'm still alive and breathing although I'm not sure if y'all are because it's been so long since I last posted (I know, I'm mad at myself too). So I think it's only fair if I don't bore you guys with a long Author's note and that I give you insight as to what this chapter is. So of course there is some cute SPOBY in this chapter. If anyone here is a Team SPEMILY (Spencer and Emily) shipper I've got the beginning of a beautiful storyline for them coming as well. Also guest appearances by Mr. and Mrs. Hastings so read to find out about their storyline. They are no more than just guest appearances so I might drop the Hasting parents on you every once in a while... just for fun. I wrote this a long time ago yada yada blah blah um not sure if I like this chapter so as always enjoy and Review please!

*Two Weeks Later*

"Spencer I still refuse to believe that you and Alex are really over." Aria stated joining Hanna, Emily and Spencer at their usual table in the Rosewood Highschool courtyard.

"Yeah Spence, you and Alex were getting pretty close at that party at Noel's. What happened? Was he not good in bed, because if there's anything I've learned—" Spencer shot Hanna a death glare instantly shutting her up.

"Hanna! No that's not it. He isn't bad in bed. I mean—I wouldn't know, we never—" Spencer looked down from embarrassment trying to find any type of distraction.

"Whoa Whoa wait. I thought you really liked Alex, Spence? I thought you guys had—you know… done the deed." Emily smirked adding her thoughts to the conversation. "Ever since you guys split a few weeks ago, you haven't even said his name once. Where is he anyways?"

"You know what? He's probably learning the proper ways to treat a lady in some sort of boot camp reform program." Spencer noticed the confused looks on her friends faces and continued, "Or something close to it."

Aria reached for Spencer's hand in hopes of comforting her friend. "Spence look, you went through a break up, and we want to be here for you. We love you, and the feelings you are going through are normal. You can talk to us. Don't think you have to hold back your feelings just to seem strong."

"I know, you guys, and I love you too. I just really want to move on from Alex. Things with him just didn't work out and I've learned to accept that, but the next thing I want to do is just move on." A smile grew on Spencer's face that her friends hadn't seen since before she began dating Alex. "And I think I finally found a person I want to move on with."

A handful of coos were heard from Spencer's friends around the table.

"Spencer Hastings, what a fox. I honestly didn't know you had it in you."

"Hanna—" Spencer whispered bashfully.

"Spence, I'm so happy for you. What's his name?" Aria chimed in.

"What's his family like?" Emily questioned curiously.

"Is he good in bed or…. Oh my God! Spencer Hastings is that why you broke it off with Alex?"

"NO HANNA, NO! That's not why I broke it off with Alex. Look guys, I promise I will introduce you to him soon, but it's only been like a week and I want to see if maybe this could last." A familiar smile made reappearance on Spencer's face as she thought about Toby.

"It's been two weeks." Hanna mumbled, not expecting anyone to hear, but Spencer rolled her eyes while the other two girls giggled.

"I've got a Calculus test in 10. Bye guys." Emily said standing from her spot at the table.

"Yeah same. Hey Em! Wait up." Aria joined Emily as they walked back into the building.

"Ugh. I've gotta go too Spence, I promised Mona I'd meet her in the bathroom before second period." Hanna stood beginning to head to her destination, "Oh and Spence, good luck with your mystery man!."