The new student?

Hi this is Author-chan!! And I just found out a baby is going to stay at my house for awhile. ;-; crap. A baby crying, for hours. But at least it will be fun, I guess.. So here's the story!! Sincerely, Author-chan

~No one's pov~
The sun lit the horizon as the birds chirped cheerfully.

The sun hit Lucy Heartfilia's sheets. She yawned and sat up then rubbed her eyes. She turned her head to look at her phone, that was buzzing. Her eyes widened and jumped out of bed.

She brushed her hair, then put them in low pigtails. She got dressed in her uniform.

Lucy went into the bathroom and got out her make-up bag. She stroke a few mascara layers on her eyelashes.(a/n um sorry I don't do make-up so idk what to say) She whipped a few strokes of lip gloss on and ran out of the bathroom.

She lived in a small house with her maid Virgo. Virgo helped her a lot after her parents passed away. Virgo had breakfast ready. "Time to eat, Princess," Virgo greeted the rushing Lucy. "Sorry Virgo, I'm late for school!" Lucy said rushing out the door hold her plate of food along with her bag.

She didn't have a car so she ran to school, it was close enough. She threw the paper plate away and walked in the school. She made her way to class which was not to far from the entrance.

As she entered the class everyone looked at her. She was really embarrassed but a girl with short white hair walked up to her. She held her hand to Lucy, "Hi! I'm Lisanna! Welcome to Fairy High!" She greeting with a kind smile. "H-hi," Lucy smiled at the kind girl. "My names Lucy," Lucy shook her hand.

The teacher walked in. He was a tall muscular orange haired man. He smiled at Lucy and she smiled back. "Listen up class!" He yelled. Lucy just stood there. "This is our new student! Miss, can you introduce yourself?" He looked at Lucy. She hesitated then started, "H-hi, I'm Lucy Heartfilia.." Her face was clearly filled with embarrassment. The teacher nodded and told her to sit next to a pink haired boy
(Natsu: ITS SALMON!!
Author-chan: -.- ok ok SALMON HAIRED BOY, YA HAPPY?
Natsu: Yep.
Author-chan: -.-)

Lucy walked toward the pink haired boy,
(Nastu: SALMON!!!) Sorry salmon haired boy waving his hand to signal her towards him. She smiled and sat in the empty seat. Her other surrounding students was a girl with short purple hair to her left, a guy with long black hair and had piercings along his face behind her, the salmoned haired boy to her right, and a petite girl with blue hair to her front. The blue haired girl's face was shoved in a book with at least 1000 pages.

~Lucy's pov~

Class was about to start. The teacher introduced himself, his name was Gildarts, but we call him Mr. Alberona. He is such a nice teacher. I found out one of the students is his daughter. Her name is Cana-san. He kept stopping class and babied her like she some kind of princess or something. I became very fond of Cana-san. She is a sweet girl and she has a really bad soda addiction. (a/n I'm sorta a kid so I'm not gonna make her drink booze, yet)

+Lunch time+

I had trouble finding people to sit with then I remember Cana-san. I walked over to where she was sitting. She sat with Lisanna-chan, the bookworm, another blue haired girl, the peirced boy, the kind salmoned haired boy(Lucy: HA I GOT IT RIGHT AUTHOR-CHAN!! Author-chan: -.-), the quiet purple haired girl, and some other people. I tapped
Cana-san's shoulder. "Hi, um can I sit here?" I asked her. She smiled. "Well, can you?" She said smiling patting the open spot next to her. I sat there. I opened my lunch box. Everyone intensely stared at my lunch. "Wow.." was all everyone could say.

The petite bookworm jumped to my side. "WOW!! Lu-chan! Can I have some?" I smiled and nodded. Then everyone asked me except the boy with the scarf(a/n Umm I had a feeling I was saying their hair colors to much..) I ended up learning everyone's name when they asked me for the food. "H-here ya want some?" I asked the scaled scarved boy. "Umm s-sure, my names Natsu" He smiled a toothy grin which was kinda cute. When everyone was finished we all headed back to class.

Hi!!!

So how was it? Awful right? Now for the disclaimer!

*Makes Lisanna apear*

Lisanna: HEY AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!!!

Author-chan: HI LIS!! WANNA DO THE DISCLAIMER!!!

Lis: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~

Author-chan: Ok *sets stage and lights up* and ACTION!!

Lis: Fairy Tail is not owned by this lovely shipper! It is owned the amazing Hiro Mashima! All the characters belong to him not Author-chan but this story and plot do! If that makes any sense.. I'M JUST SAYING AUTHOR-CHAN DOESN'T OWN FAIRY TAIL, OK? *breathes heavily*

Author-chan: Lis dat wasn't in the script..

Lis: I DU NOT CAORE!!! *hides in the corner rocking back and forth*

Author-chan: TIME TO END THIS MESS!! *burns the studio* MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lis: AHHHH FIRE DID NATSU DO THIS!!!

*Natsu appears*

Natsu: Yo

Lis: NATSU!!!!!! *beats him up for burning the studio*

Natsu: HEY WHAT DID I DO!!

Lis: YOU BURNT THE STUDIO!!

Natsu: NUH UH!! AUTHOR-CHAN DID IT!! *Points to Author-chan holding a torch*

Lis: *Glares at Author-chan and runs torward her*

Natsu: Time ta end this! BYE YA!!!!!!!! *Waves happily but sweatdropping from Author-chan screaming*