STALKER?!

So if you can predict what is going to happen.. Yea, you probably already know what ship this is (psst the picture~)... Plus.. I haven't updated in awhile, sorry..

.:*Juvia's pov*:.

Juvia walked down the hallways of the school to take a left at the corner. Juvia bumped into a figure. "S-sorry, Juvia wasn't looking before she tur-" Juvia looked at the figure she bumped into. Juvia felt her heart skipped a beat. "Uh umm," the most handsomest man ever in existence murmured. "Oh, sorry Gray-sama! Juvia will be going!" Juvia ran down the hallway soon to be caught by the dumb hall monitor.

"Sooo, trying to skip school, eh?" the dumb hall monitor spoke up. "N-no Juvia was just going to her class." Juvia spoke with full honesty. "CLASSES ARE THAT WAY~!" the hall monitor yelled, he let her slid since she was an attractive girl. "EEEPP!!" with that Juvia sprinted to her class.

Phew. Juvia thought she was going to get detention. The classes started. Mr. Gildarts gave us Math sheets to do. Algebra. My weakness. We finished the classes with Mr. Gildarts and I ran to Band class. 'My favorite class' Juvia opened the door to her class.

I opened the case to my clarinet. I put the lower joint and the bell together. I twisted the cork of the upper joint and the opening of the lower joint together. I then connected the barrel with the upper joint followed by the mouthpiece and reed. Juvia took her music book and sat in her section.

~No one's POV~

One of her best friends, Gajeel played the Tuba. The band teacher was named, Lyra. Her teacher mastered string instruments, but in this band, it's only contains brass and woodwind due to the district rules. They played beautifully but then some measures of the song had accents, so the notes were tounged harder.

After they packed up there instruments, Juvia and Gajeel walked to their next class. Science. Juvia and Gajeels best subject. Gajeel liked to study the periodic table of elements, well because he was interested in metals. Juvia likes to study sea life and water. Gray was in this class He was interested in the north and south poles and ice and cold stuff. 

 Ugh sorry guys I can't write this anymore... Im not getting enough support and school id weighing me down. Plus I like other things other than Fairy Tail and Fairy Tail is kinda at the bottom of my favorites. I've found other animes and other interest . Sorry. The people who read this and like it, please like my story so I can actually build the confidence up to write stories. I think Im going to end this here

Sorry, Bye, Sincerely ~ Author-chan 

;-;)/