Volleyball Game

Hi minna!!! This is the 2nd chapter!! I sorta like volleyball, so why not? My mom finally agreed for me to take dance lessons!!>w< I'm so excited!! Hope ya enjoy this chappy!! And oh yea.. Don't mind the picture I just felt like adding it >~<

~Erza's pov~

The sun lit up my room as I woke up. I yawned and sat on the side of my bed. I slipped my slippers on and went to my closet. I found my uniform and put it on. My feet traveled me to the bathroom. I did a little mascara then I put on a light pink lipstick. I brushed my hair and left it down. I turned off my light when I exited my room.

I walked down the stairs to see my friend Mira making breakfast. "Ohayoo Mira." I yawned. "Ohayoo Erza!" She cheerfully greeted me. I stared at the plate of scrambled eggs she put in front of me. "Mira, whats the meaning of this." I glared at her. "Oh, haha! I forgot you only like strawberry cake in the morning!" she started sweating. She pulled a strawberry cake out of the pantry. She perfectly sliced it into a triangle and carefully placed it on a plate. "Thank you Mira!" I thanked before gobbling it all down. "Oh no problem." she said sweat dropping.

We exited the apartment and I locked the door behind us. We entered my car and drove to school. It was about time for school to start. I saw Lucy walking to school. I pulled over and honked the horn at her. She stopped and turned around in fright. I could she her face ease when she notice it was me. "Hop in Lucy!" I greeted her. "Ok!" she got in the back seat. "So how ya doing?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road. "Great!! I don't have a car yet and my maid can't drive." She said. I nodded. "I can pick you up everyday if ya want?" I asked. "Sure! That would be great!" She cheered. "Oh and by the way w-who's that?" She questioned pointing to Mira. "Oh, I'm Mira! Nice to meet you.. Lucy right?" Mira smiled at Lucy who smiled back. We arrived at school.

~In Mr. Alberona's class~

~Lucy's pov~

We took our seats. I smiled at Natsu who was giving a goofy grin. The teacher hasn't arrived yet so we had a free time. I leaned over to Natsu, "Hey, how have you been?" I looked at him. "Oh I've been great!" He smiled at me. Erza walked over to me. "Hey," She smiled. Natsu looked shocked. "E-ERZA?! YOU SMILED!?" He shouted. She wacked him in the head. "I'm not a rock," she glared at him and he shivered in fear. She looked at me with a kind gaze. "So,-" She was cut off by the teacher. "TAKE YOUR SEATS BRATS!!" a short, I mean REALLY short old man yelled. Wait that's not the teacher!

Most people listened but Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel were fighting in the back of the class. "PERVY POPCICLE!" "OI FLAMEBRAIN" "HEY SCREWS FOR BRAINS!!" Fist flying everywhere. Erza stood up. "Boys," a tick mark appeared on her head. They ignored her. "BOYS STOP FIGHTING!!!" She yelled bashing their head together. They laid unconscious for awhile. Then they got up.

Mr. Alberona finally walked in. "Ah, H-hi Mr. Makarov," Mr. Alberona was surprised. "You can start class now Gildarts, don't be late again." I guess he's the principal. We started class.

We are now going to our encores. My encore is P.E is today. EEKK I love P.E. I walked to the gymnasium.

=P.E Class=

Our teacher here is Mr. Scorpio. He is so nice! I actually know him from when I lived at my estate. He suprisingly remembers me. I went into the locker room to change. My friend Erza gave me the school P.E uniform. I quickly change into my outfit and walk out of the locker room with Levy-chan. She's even a bigger bookworm than me! We sat down in front of the teacher. "Oi, Listen up dudes! We are gonna play volleyball!" He roared throughout the gymnasium. I got in a group of girls. The girls were, Erza, Juvia, Levy-chan, Kinana-chan, and Lisanna-chan. Our opposing team was, Natsu, Jellal, Gray, Gajeel, Erik/Cobra, and Bixlow(That's how ya spell his name right?)

(a/n I was a manager for volleyball so I kinda know alittle bit, I can serve really far now. So sorry if I get positions wrong!)

Positions:

Lisanna-chan and I are blockers

Erza is the server

Levy-chan is setter

Kinana-chan is hitter (a/n I guess?)

Juvia and Erza are other people (a/n SORRY!! OMGAWD I MEAN NO OFFENCE!)

The opposing team's positions:

Gajeel and Bixlow are blockers

Natsu is server

Erik is setter

Gray is hitter

Jellal and Natsu are other people (a/n OMGAWD I IS STILL SO SORRY!)

~The match~

~No one's pov~

The gymnasium was heated up with excitement. The girls and the boys were in their positions. The girl's team started. Erza smacked the volleyball as hard as she could. Jellal received the ball hit it in the air, Gray received it hitting it to Erik, Erik set it Gray, Gray hit it to the other side. Lisanna blocked it. It almost hit the ground then Natsu doved and hit it in the air, Gray received hit it, Erik set, Gray smacked the ball to the other side. Juvia dove and hit the ball. Levy received it and set it to Kinana who hit the ball smacking it to the ground. The first point goes to the girls.

In the end the girls won after 3 rounds. The boys groaned and the girl cheered hugging each other. They ran to the boys. They high-fived them. "Good game!" Levy told Gajeel who just smiled. "Yea, you girls just have luck that time," He looked away. Levy could tell he didn't like to loose. She giggled. "What cha laughin' bout shrimp?" He asked. She stopped giggling and said, "Nothing!" She blushed a little and walked over to the other girls.

SOOO I'm really bad at writing ship moments!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Now for the disclaimer! And yes I got my studio back! Joining me today is Lis and Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Lis and Lucy appear*

Lis: H-HEY I WAS WATCHING PEWDS!!!!

Lucy: I was kicking Natsu out of my house.. for the millionth time...

Author-chan: Lucy say the disclaimer! *Lights shut off and spot light goes to Lucy*

Lucy: U-uh...

Lis: LUCY SPEAK!! ARE YOU BROKEN?

Lucy: N-no I don't like the spot light..

Lis: WE NEED NATSU TO COMFORT HER!!!!!!!!

Author-chan: YUS WE DO!!!!

*Nastu appears*

Natsu: Sup

Lis: COMFORT LUCY~ SHE NEEDS YOU

Natsu and Lucy: -.-

Lucy: Can I say the disclaimer now?

Author-chan and Lis: YUSS IT WORKED!!

Natsu and Lucy: -.-

Author-chan: Yes say the disclaimer now!

Lucy: Fairy Tail doesn't belong to crazy Author-chan! It belongs to the one and only Hiro Mashima! So please support the original!

All in unison: BYE UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!