Sleepover

Hi~!!! Omg did you see the news?! That guy on the Trump Tower! My god that was scary!! Enough of that... Please enjoy the chapter!!
~Kinana's pov~

I sighed as I walk the path home. I lived with my friend Yukino-chan and her sister Sorano-san. I thought about Erik-kun, 'He was so close to my face~' I started to drool.

I finally reach the house with trees surrounding it. I opened the door to Sting-san and Yukino-chan having a tickle fight. They didn't notice me. My eyes widened and my face turned red.

Yukino-chan noticed me. "O-OH H-HI KINANA!! Heheh." She looked so embarrassed. Sting-san was still mounted on top of Yukino. I darted my eyes from him to her. They looked at each other and freaked out.

"ITS N-NOT WHAT I-IT L-LOOKS LIKE!!" They screamed. "I'll be gone in a sec, I'm going to Lucy-san's house,and you guys can continue," I giggled and winked. They blushed, a lot.

I started packing for my sleepover. I hummed a song for a bit. I glanced at the picture of Erik-kun and I. 'I hope he will notice my feelings!' I thought. I finished packing and I left the house.

I walked down the sidewalk, it was almost dark. I picked up my pace alittle. I tripped and felt myself stop. I felt the warmtg of arms around me. I looked up to see Erik-kun. My face was redder than pikachu's cheeks.(a/n XD I had too!)
"E-Erik-kun," I blushed alittle. "O-oh Kinana..." he said with his cheeks tinted. "Well I um got to go!" I ran to Lucy's house.

-Lucy's house-

~Lucy's pov~

I waited for Kinana-chan to arive. I hear light knocks on the door. Mm, that must be her. I opened the door to see Kinana. Her face was really red. "Hi,
Kinana-chan!" I grinned. "H-hi" she said shyly.

She came in and I sat on the bed. I felt something like a human... Natsu... of course... I jumped on him and he yelped in pain. Kinana just stood there and giggled. I smacked him and he jumped out my window. "USE THE DOOR, WILL YA?!" I yelled. He didn't hear me.

I got some beverages and snacks. We sat down on the couch. "So.. its obvious who you like.." I said with a smirk. "O-oh really?" She said shyly. I laughed alittle at how cute she looked.(a/n Its not like Lucy likes Kinana that way, its just idk its not in that way)

I heard pounding at the door. I opened the door to see Erza, Levy-chan, Juvia, Lisanna-chan, Cana-san, and Mira-san. "H-hey I didn't invite you!" I said to them. Erza glared at me. "H-hai, come in!" I greeted them. "Love rival," Juvia glared at me.

"LET'S PLAY A GAME~" Mira-san yelled. Everyone groaned. "I'm only having a sleepover cuz Kinana-chan needs help," I told everyone. "It would be top most respect if you leave," I told them, which I got lots of glares. "Ugh, fine. Sorry
Kinana-chan." I apologized. She nodded her head that she was fine with it.

Levy-chan, Lisanna-chan, and everyone except Kinana was asleep. "Hey we can talk now" I leaned over to her. "Ok" she whispered. I told her about how she needs to be confident and try not to freak out and just breathe. She nodded her head.

Levy-chan woke up and went into the kitchen. Well, I think she awake. She crashed strait into the pots and pans. BOOM CRASH. The little pan spun around on the floor. Everyone asleep is now awake.

Mira-san and her sister were whispering to each other, it looks like they're full of energy. "Let's play a game!" Mira-san whispered loudly. Erza plopped her face in her pillow and she groaned. Levy-chan nodded her head, so did Lisanna-chan. I looked over to Kinana drooling and staring off in space.

-Mira's pov-

We started to play would you rather. "I'll go first!!" I cheered. "Sooo Erza~, Would you rather... Eat 1 cake with Jellal, sharing the same fork or never eat cake ever again..." I smirked evilly. "I would obviously eat 1 cake with Jellal, I couldn't live without cake, especially strawberry." She said calmly, like she did that before...

"So, Juvia. Would you rather, kiss Lucy and then date Gray, or never kiss Lucy and never see Gray again." Erza said with a smirk on her face. 'Haha she's not bad at this game!' "J-Juvia w-would k-kiss Love Rival and then d-date G-Gray-sama" Juvia said nervously, while everyone, especially Lucy, looked shocked. "Haha, don't t-take it the wrong way." She said burying her face in her pillow.

We played a few rounds then everyone, except me, fell asleep. I snuck around Lucy's apartment. I looked in her drawers and I was amazed what she had in her dresser. 'I never would have thought Lucy would buy this stuff' I thought holding a pair of panties. I shuffled through her drawers and found a picture of Natsu. It had a little heart drawn on the corner. 'KYAA!! He likes him!!' I squealed in my head.

I crawled back to my sleeping bag and drifted off into a deep slumber.

Ahh~ it feels good to finally finished this! Haha, I'm not good at writing stuff like this... but NOW FOR THE DISCLAIMER!! Joining us today is~
Master Macarov!!(idk why)

Master Macarov: Oh Hello there!

Author-chan: Hey, Mustache Guy!

Master Macarov: *tick mark appears and growls*

Author-chan: Gomensai, Master!! *bows*

Master Macarov: That's what I thought.. So I will now tell the disclaimer!! Fairy Tail doesn't belong to this girl *cough* thing *coughs and points to Author-chan doing the worm*-

Author-chan: IMMA FLOPPY FISH~!!

Master Macarov: -Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima. There's magic and hot ladies and-

Author-chan: LET'S TRY TO KEEP THIS ON THE MILD LEVEL!!!!

Both: BYEEEEE~