"What were you doing with bonnie?!?"

THIS IS A NEW BOOK OF MINE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT 💕
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You and Jeremy have been together for a while and you would never think that he would do this to you... Ever..

I was getting ready for the big day it was my boyfriend Jeremy's birthday!! I was excited hoping that today was going to be a perfect day. I opened the front door with his present and my car keys in my hand. I jump in my car taking a deep breath while starting up my car and begin my way to the lockwoods house were the party was being held because Caroline planned it all out and her boyfriend Tyler being the place she wanted it. I parked and began to walk up the hill to there front door stopping at the door and looking around and walked away from the door calling ty.
"Ty?!? I'm waiting out side I can't come in unless" I say lowering my voice and looking around seeing if anyone was around.
"You invite me in.." I say looking around smiling at the people walking past me. "Ok y/n I'm on my way down.." "Thanks.." I say ending the call seeing Tyler walking towards me smiling. I play it off pretending we haven't had a conversation earlier.
"Hey ty!!" I say walking to him. "Hey y/n why don't you come on in.." He said pulling me in and hugging me.

"Thank" I whispered

"Thank" I whispered. "No problem " he said pulling away with a smile. "Hey care said she needs your help she's out back.." He said gesturing to his backyard. "Ok hey can you take this??its Jeremy's present...thanks I'll see you later" I give him a last hug and smile. I make my way out back and see Caroline waving at me like crazy with a serious face. I walked as fast as I could to her.
"I know I know I'm- " I get cut off by her "Late extremely late!! " she says walking off with a box I follow "yea well what do you need my help with " I say smiling she turned to me smiling "you need to find your birthday boy " she said winking at me making us both laugh. "And also take this box upstairs into Tyler's room it's some of his stuff I had lying around in my house" she said rolling her eyes.

"Are you guys arguing again??" I question with a smirk taking the box

"Are you guys arguing again??" I question with a smirk taking the box. "Well not really he's just been acting weird lately but anyways get to work I need Jeremy down her stat!! " I smile walking back to the house. I make my way upstairs. Knocking on Tyler's door and open it shocked at what I see dropping the box seeing Bonnie and Jeremy kissing.