Calum confesses

"So today is our break day so we have to hang out." Luke told me. I originally made plans with Calum but since Luke and I are "dating" we have to hang out.
"Okay." I said as I sighed.
"Great. We're going swimming. But the catch is we have to go with everyone else." Luke said.
"Great." I replied trying to sound convincing.

We arrived to the pool. They rented a pool to ourselves. But I can still see fans and paparazzi through the gates and fences of the pool.
"We have to act cute, so just follow my lead." Luke told me in my ear while wrapping his arm around my waist, squeezing tightly. The pap got some good shoots but of course they needed better so Luke dragged me to the shower area to prepare ourselves for the pool and showered in our bathing suit together. Not enough. So we headed to the pool. I can see Calum and his facial expression. He's pissed. I looked at him and gave him a 'I'm sorry look'. As I followed Luke I thought we were going into the instead he lead me into the hot tub.
"Ladies first." He gestured me into the hot tub. While sitting down I saw Harry telling Luke something. I think he's telling him to really give the paparazzi something. So Luke gets close to me and whispers something into my ear.
"Sit on my lap." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"So I can feel you on me baby." He replied. I did what he told me to do and I felt Luke twitch again.
"Kiss me." He said looking into my eyes. I gave him a confused look and then kissed him. I think the pap got what they wanted, but Luke wanted to give more. He puts his hands on my bum and starts to move my hips. I can feel Luke hardening.
"Luke." You gasp enjoying the feeling. Then you remembered Calum. So you stopped. You got off Luke and just sat next to him.
"I think it's better if I finish you off like this." You said while putting your hand on Luke's bulge and started to palm him. Luke told you to stop so he doesn't cum in the water. The both of us got out of the hot tub and into the open. The paparazzi had a good shot of you too and Luke took advantage and grabbed my ass.
We walked to the main pool to see Harry give us a thumbs up.
"Good job. Did you enjoy pretend fucking?" Calum said sarcastically.

"Cal fuck off." Luke said and directed us away from Calum.

   After about 3 hours of swimming we all decided on eating out for tonight and bringing it back to the bus.

"Tomorrow we have 3 gigs at the same arena so we're going to stay in a hotel." The 1d manager said.
Great, you thought to yourself.
"You can choose your roommates, but you need to hurry cause it's getting late and you guys have to wake up early." Said the manger again. I was walking over to Cal to ask him if he wanted to be my roommate when Luke came in front of me and asked me the exact same question.

"Well I was planning on being with Calum." I said.

"But we're dating?!" Luke explained.

"Well technic-"

"I get it." Luke said in a sad tone and walked away.
Shit. Calum was waking towards me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay. Wanna be my roommate good looking?" He said in a cocky way. I nodded my head and we both walked to the hotel.

"You know it sucks being a girl." I said.

"Being my girl wouldn't." Cal replied.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Y/N I have something to tell you.... I'm sorry for everything I put you through. The bullying. I'm sorry I hit you, and called you bad names. And you'll probably never forgive me but I love you... Okay and I fucked up cause you're with Luke and instead of me.." He explained. Calum was sitting on his bed head facing down.

"Cal, I'm speechless."

"See, it's cause you hate me."

"Calum you didn't let me finish, I'm speechless because I love you too. I forgive you for doing all those things to me. I really do, but I'll never forget it.
That night when we had sex I felt something I never felt before. Calum you made me realize my feelings for you. And I'm only dating Luke because I have to." I said. We both kissed each other and went asleep.