Day one.

You woke up from a normal day. Today school started. All I could think about was my brother Harry. God I miss him so much. Not realizing I was day dreaming in my sleep my sister Gemma decided to wake me up.
"Y/N wake up you bum, you're going to be late for school."
     Ugh I hate school. Eventually I woke up and got dressed. I headed down stairs to the kitchen until I heard a familiar voice. It was Harry. When he saw me he ran up to me any gave me a big hug and kiss.

"Harry you're back." I said with a tear coming out of my eye.

"Yeah, I got some news for you" he commented. "I'm leaving for tour again, and last year I missed you so much, so I asked mum if you could go on tour with me, what do you say?"

"Harry yes I will go with you". After that we both hugged each

Next day

  Today is the day, today is the day I get to go place to place with my big brother and his band mates.

"You ready?" Harry said.

"Yeah I'm done , let's go".

"Wait" my mum said. "Let's take a photo."

"Ugh mum , right now? ". Harry said.

"Harry quit being a baby and get in the photo. You too Gemma. Come on let's go. Y/N smile. Okay ready. 1,2,3." After that we all said our goodbyes and headed to the place where we're all supposed to meet up.
We finally get to were our tour bus was.

"Ugh Harry why are there two buses?".

"Oh yeah I forgot, 5sos is our opening act". 5sos. Are you kidding me. You hated 5sos. 5sos were those jerks at your school. They would always bully you. And now you get to spend almost a year with them. I wanna go home. I wanna go home. I wanna go home.