"Calum , please"

"I didn't do anything I swear". I said in defense. He just looked at me and gave me this devilish smile.
"I need you". He said quietly. I gave him a confused look. He then puts his hand on my waist and pulls me close to him.
"Need me for what? I ask scared.
"I need you to be quite" he replied with a wink. Right when he said that someone knocked on the door. "Cal you in there?". It was Luke.
"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." Said Calum. "Ready?" He said to me.
"For-" that's when he pushed me against the wall and pulled my pajama shorts down. He teases me to the area I need him the most. This shouldn't be happening. I think I'm starting to catch feelings for him. Fuck.  But at the same time I don't. I want this to happen, but then I don't. This is so wrong. "Calum, please." I said.
"Please what baby? He replied.
"Please stop.... Stop teasing." I said whimpering. That's when he touched me. He started rubbing circles on my clit. I let out soft moans. "Jesus." I moaned softly. That's when he stopped.
"You've been bad. You've done things to me Y/N." Calum retorted. Calum was cut off by another knock from Luke. Please don't open the door. Luke opens the door. Are you serious? I said it too soon.
"What's going on here Calum?" Said Luke giving this face 😏.
Are they about to gang up on me? They can't do that, they're touring with my brother. They can't. Can they?
" I wasn't doing anything" I say shyly.
"Mmm is that so?" Luke replied. They both give each other a smile and as soon as I know it I'm on the floor. Luke slapped me.
"That's what you get for being a slut" Cal said. I lay there crying. Why me? What did I ever do to them?
____________________________________
Next Day. You're here at the concert the boys are playing at.

I get off this horrid bus. I run to Harry's bus. "Harry." I say jumping into his arms.
"It's only been one night." he said. He keeps looking at me cheek. Shit. Do I have a mark from the other night? Fuck.
"What's on your cheek?" He asks  concerned. I wanted to say the truth, I really did, and I was but Luke came up to us and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said.
"We were having too much fun last night, she fell. Don't worry Harry she's in good hands. Right y/n?" Luke said. I want to cry but can't.
"Uh..." I say. Harry is giving me a very scary look. "Yeah" I choke out. "Very good hands" I say also. "Good. We have to do sound check now. Love you" he says , then leaves. Please don't go Harry. I need you. I'm hurt.
____________________________________
Woah wtf.... What do you think is gonna happen? Anyways I promised one of my followers longer chapters but I have tons of homework and a science project, sorry. But it will happen!! Message me what you think of my book. Thank you again 😄