The Day After // Alissa

My wish has been answered! I feel like I'm in heaven, the one and only AmazingPhil is living with ME! But it also sad how that jerk Danisnotonfire kicked him out. I mean I have kinda known him since 2009 but this is amazing! Pun not intended. But I have kinda had a huge crush on him since we met, but I don't think he could ever feel the same about me, I mean I'm just his next door neighbour, and he is a internet sensation.

A few minutes later I saw Phil on the sofa with his phone out and tweeting something, while crying. I sat down next to him to see what was wrong. "Hey Phil, everything alright?" I said. "Well, I was just tweeting that there will never be another Phil is not on fire again because that jerk Dan called his girlfriend, who by the way he was dating while dating ME! So yeah and now Dan has only 50 subscribers on YouTube which makes me feel a little better." Phil said wiping the tears off his cheek.

"Well Phil you know there people out there who love you for who you." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. On the outside I looked very sympathetic, but on the inside I was squealing because I just touch the shoulder of a YouTube sensation. Phil tightly hugged me and rest his head on my shoulder. At first I was a little shocked, but then I embraced the hug and put my head on his shoulder. "Like who, who loves me Alissa?" he whispered, at that moment I had a mini meltdown fangirl moment. "Well I know one person who defiantly loves you." I whispered back. "Who?" "It's me Phil, ever since 2009 I've loved you."

He looked straight at me in the eye and he said "Well now that we're telling secrets, I guess I have something to tell as well." he said. I looked at him and his bright blue eyes, and then his solemn kind of smile turned into a bright grin as he jumped on top of me and said "I love you too Alissa." He.. He kissed me! A YouTuber who now lives with me loves me! His plump lips feel soft against mine. I never knew that the kind and shy boy I had meet 5 years ago could be so romantic.

Phil stood up and said "So I'm kinda tired out from crying and kissing so I need to ask you something before I go take a nap that could mess up my sleep schedule forever." "Alright ask away." "Would... Would you Alissa, be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and stood up as well and kissed him on the cheek and said "Of course Philly." As he walked toward him room for a power nap, I made a special dinner for our 5 minute anniversary. Not much but I know Phil loves his pancakes so why not have them for dinner.