Revenge Page 3

I wake up in a room that I do not recognize. I feel like I should but it wasn't coming up. Somebody walks in and I then remember what is happening it's him. He tried to ask me out on Valentine's Day and I said no I said I had a date but in reality I just wasn't looking for a relationship when he found out I was lying he threatened to hurt my best friend unless i gave him a kiss and dated him.  I said no and I  guess this was revenge then. I walk up to him and I punch him in the stomach as hard as hard as I can well what I think is my best. I then high kick him in the face. He slaps me in the face and i put my hand to my face and rub it I mouth the word 'ouch.' Some girl runs in and she helps me up then throw me on the floor and kick me in the rib and punches me in the stomach she then says sorry and kicks me in the face. I scream then she stabs me in the stomach.  I wake up sweaty and panting heavy I run to my door and I feel a sharp pain in my head. I open the door and fall onto the side of the door and stammer in the hallway. I see a bunch of people running the opposite way I am walking and no body seems to notice me except one girl. They are all in black tank tops and the girls are in black short shorts or black leggings and the boys are in long pants that are white. One girl stops and grabs me and runs into a room I ask her what she is doing and who she is. 

 "That doesn't matter right now we need to get away from the others or you could get in trouble what are you doing just walking around you could get yourself killed. If we get caught that would put you in a lot of danger. As if right on cue I hear someone say "well well well if it isn't my favorite slaves. I was hoping I would run into you I have been looking for you for a long time well who am I kidding I have cameras everywhere in this place even in your room so have fun trying to have privacy and where are your phones?" 

 I have no clue what he's talking about. After the guy is finished talking I ask him if this is Brian and he asks me what gave him away I told him that I know he is my owner and that you wouldn't have access to the cameras unless it was Brian and after he told me it was him I see the girls face drop Brian must have noticed because he came out of the dark and walked right up to her he put his hands around her face and neck and put his face close to hers and takes out a knife and whispers "if you ever sneak out again then this knife is going to be way closer to your stomach." 

  I am so confused I have no clue what is going on Brian could tell "this is Brianna my old slave and since she sneaked out she is going to have to get punished. So you might close your eyes it might to get a bit violent. I turn to go to the door but can't feel a knob. I then feel a pinch in my neck and hiss Brian's name.

I feel somebody pick me up and put me on a  counter in another room I think it's the kitchen but I can't tell I black out and fall asleep on the counter. 

                                       Three hours later

I wake up and look around and everything looked funny. Brian walks in and he stops in his tracks when he sees that I am awake. "Right srry bout that but I had to give you a shot of sleeping medicine." Yeah, right he didn't have to he wanted to. I sit up and ask him to help me down and he holds his hands up towards me and I jump into his arms it's almost like a romantic moment till I feel my life being sucked out of my eyes my head flings back and then I remember exactly who he is he has a thing for me he was crazy about me.

  I had a vision of him following me home one day from school backed up by the time I fell and he caught me by the arm I felt a big sting when he caught me but I didn't have a scratch but I was curious I told my mom and she said that I probable hit my funny bone or hit it on his book since I got a bruise two days later. 

When the vision was over I was so curious. He took me to a room well... He took me to the kitchen table in the next room. He tied me to the chair and told me to the chair and he tied the chair to the table. "I think it's time I told you how this really happened." He said. I was so confused I didn't know what to say. 

"That time I caught you when you fell I implanted a chip into your arm and it tracks you where you go. So I found you at the party and thought since there was alcohol there I could make my move but you didn't drink any and at the car your chip ripped out of your arm so, it was getting infected and you would lose your memories in the day and at night you would have nightmares of them and turn them to bad things. 

 Before the party your parents told me that if I didn't pretend to kidnap you they would kill my sister and I couldn't live with the fact I would have killed my sister so I took up the offer and I decided to tell you now because I couldn't stand the fact that you hate me and think I kidnapped you. I was over you and now I am so sorry I ever creeped you out or if I said anything rude to you. Now I realize how special you are and I feel so bad that I ever thought I had a chance with you. 

 "You are a special kind of girl the kind that makes people happy to be around you and scared as well you can do a lot of things most people can't do and you are so beautiful." He said omg I was so sad I thought I was going to cry, let me rephrase that I started crying and not because I was sad I mean I was said but also because I hated my parents. "I have to re enter the chip or else I can't track where you are." He says. "No,like I want you to see where I am! You are a psycho I have something to tell you..." 

 I sob. " honey you have no choice now if you struggle then it will hurt like hell!  I have to do this it's an advantage for me and I am in love with you so I have to sorry wait....no I am not."he smirks after he says. I think for a second he gets closer to me with the needle coming really close. I close my eyes and open them my eyes are focused on one thing Brian. I somehow get out of the rope and break the chair and the table.

  I slowly walk towards Brian with a sharp part of the chair that I broke off and push him to the ground. My hand goes really close to Brian's throat and then I feel a needle in my arm and I take it out. I suddenly feel the urge to kill him I then feel somebody pull me off him and picks me up by the stomach I think it's jewels.

 i kick the words everything seems to go in slow motion and I start shouting NO!!!!! She puts me in a different room. I stand up and punch her in the face this time I let everything come out all my feelings by madness I knock her out cold I step on her she was in my way and I will try to kill everyone in my way.

  I hear bones crack when I step on them I break the door open and I walk to Brian and get a knife from jewels pocket and stab it in Brian's side 5 times being satisfied I sit right next to him and go to his ear "meet me in hell I will be waiting for you."I then stab myself in the stomach with the knife and fall on ground I then fall into death.

                                                                                        OR SO I THINK!!!