Death page 4

A big flash knocked me out. Everything flashed before me,I saw death I didn't like it. I am looking in the mirror and I see myself and then I am pulled towards it then I wake up and I'm bleeding everywhere. Wait that's not my blood. I look around and I see Brian on the ground dead and bleeding everywhere. I can't believe it I killed him. My eyes turn dark blue and I fall on his stomach and start crying. 

           "I....love......you" I sob. Then I feel breathing very unsteady breathing. " I knew it I always did. From the start I was never  wrong." Says Brian. I try to find Jewels. I run to the room and Jewels is on the ground with her wrist twisted she is still alive her eyes are open she is just in shake she is crying very hard. I help her get up and she punches me in the face I try to punch her back but she catches my arm and twists it "what was that for"I ask.                                                                     

 You broke her wrist you idiot of course she's going to get you back. And you almost killed Brian. I look at jewels wrist and it's not broken its just sprained. Then it comes to me everything that happened.  Me and Jewels find Brianna and drive Brian to the hospital when they asked what happened I told them  We payed for the bills and he got his room they said he wasn't that bad but he was going to have to stay there for two or three weeks.                                                                                                  

    When I got home I went straight to my room and while I was walking there I was stuttering and I fell on the side of the door. Gosh dang it! i mumble i feel people coming closer and as if i'm about to pass out at the last second i yell, "Not today! Not ever! you will not take me!" i punch Steven or i think i punch him but for some reason i don't feel anything but air then Tiffany comes up to me and says,

  "Don't try to escape in daylight Brian loves you more then i do he didn't kidnap you. your parents did and i didn't say anything. if i did then they'd kill me but that doesn't matter now. There is an injection serum in you its almost taken over your full body if it does you will be in a death sleep like another coma." she says. "coma?"

  "Yes you didn't hurt him; Brian; its the injection your imagining it! he wanted to tell you the truth and see how you'd react to it! He loves you more then anyone will ever he is going to kill himself for what he did, you need to hurry u-..." she's cut off but i know what she's going to say! I hear mumbling and I don't know what to do I am getting anxiety that I never knew I had. Brian walks in the room and he is wearing a suit its white ad its nice almost new.

  I am so confused and when I ask him what the special equation is he says its his birthday. I am so confused he never told me it was his birthday I go downstairs and he walks me down the stairs. A bell rings and I realize it is the doorbell a big group of people walk in and they apparently are hear for a party I look on the counters and there is wine and chips and fruit and pizza and desserts I have no clue who made those. 

 I decided to walk into the kitchen so I could have a drink I need  to clear my mind right now I'm so stressed and maybe a couple drinks won't hurt. I have about two drinks and it is really strong. I am a little woozy and I decide maybe one would not make a difference so me of course being stupid decide to drink two more. I find myself dancing on someone I look over to who it is and it is Timothy. Wait Timothy??? I thought Timothy hated his brother why would he be here? I ask him what he is doing here,

  "I'm here for you babe." he replies. I get really grossed out and decide to dance with someone else. I find Mathew and he is watching TV I look at what he is watching and it is old videos. I see a video of a party kinda like this I see this mom come in the room where the camera is and I see her give money to some guy who looks like a older  version of Brian.