Secrets page 5

SELENA'S P.O.V

I'm in my room and all i hear is yelling. it sounds like Heavens voice...But no that cant be true because Heaven moved. Unless she came to see us, then i get a strange message from Tiffany.

"WHERE IS SHE?"

I peek half my body out of the doorway and see Heaven yelling at mom. I stand there for a little while and i stop everything when i hear heaven yelling "You payed for me to get kidnapped" A million memories flashed in my eyes. I remember when i came back from staying at the guy named Brian's house. Everyone was freaking out. The guy named Brian said he found me somewhere but i knew he was lying i was there for two months. I remember when Heaven went missing and mom said she moved to California and she wasn't coming back because she got accepted into a college early. She was so serious i was a little cautious but then i got a text from heavens 'NEW' phone saying that she was safe in California. 

HEAVEN"S P.O.V

When i see Selena standing there i run up to her and put her in her room. I close the door and walk up to her mom. I don't consider as my mom she didn't raise me. If she raised me then she would love me but she never did. I love her but, wont accept that! " I feel like i hate her and love her. I feel like since she is my mom i am forced to love her no matter what. I storm out of the house and leave when i get back to the house i see Brian standing by the front door. "Where have you been?" Brian says sternly. I try to walk right past him but he stops me."I asked you a question and you are going to answer me!" he says. "You never told me you guys took my sister to before. And you guys let her go but wouldn't let me go no matter what." I scream at him. Then i run past him to my room i jump on my bed and start texting Selena. 

ME: Meet me @ the Pool tonight at 9 pm. 

SELENA: Why?

ME: Just be there i am going to help you.

SELENA: From who?

ME: Mom...

SELENA: It's not my fault she loves me and doesn't love you.

ME: Are you serious she doesn't love you she never did. You know this, you saw her yelling, you were there! you know she doesn't love you.

SELENA: I know i just wish she did. I'll be there what are we doing?

ME: your going to come live with me and Brian

SELENA: so i need to pack don't i?

ME: just clothes and some stuff not a lot we will go to the store i gtg so ttyl!

I ask Brian if she can live with us. he said it would be fine and that they have a bunch of extra room as well. When i tell him we would need to go to the store when she gets here he gets a little hesitant. I remind him that if i wanted to leave i wouldn't invite somebody else to be 'kidnapped'.

When i find her that night at the pool i drive her to the house when i get out she stays in "what are you doing we are here?"

"What if no body likes me what if i get in a fight what if someone comes looking for me?" she says concerning. "It's okay I promise they will like you and if not i get in fights all the time. and iv'e been here for a long time now so she will probably make up another excuse. It's okay everything will be fine i'm right here if you need me." I respond

when we get inside i see Timothy sitting on the couch watching the videos i put in my room. I start panicking because i hid those and that means that he went through my room to find those. And if somebody goes through my room and all my stuff then they are so dead.

I start yelling at him and he tells me that Brian found them in my room and wanted him to look through them. I felt a little better but was still pissed at Brian for looking through my room. He kidnaps me then he wont even let me have my own privacy! 

Then Brian and my mom walk in and everyone turns around to look at them. This so called mom is holding a gun up against Brian's head. She tells him to stand next to timothy.

-okay guys so, i have decided i am going to redo my book! I am busy writing nother book and this is the second book but, it will be changed. the first book will be in selenas POV of this scenario. And there will be at least three or four books in this series! i hope you like it comment if u enjoyed it or hated it!