Chapter 3

Matthews p.o.v

"Hey guys have you herd of the new girl Alexa, she looks like a total slut whore!" Ariel, Cameron's girlfriend said, "is not" I said defending her "Who's Alexa?" Cameron said getting up "my future girlfriend" I winked "shut up, I can get any girl, oh Matt your still fresh to the bad world" he snarled. Fuck Cameron he gets all of my crushes, he fuck them all, but not Alexa, she is not getting her virginity taken by a man slut! "Um guys lets get to class now" I said gesturing towards "science" Cameron parted ways to tech class

Alexa's p.o.v

I walked to science class, the only class were Alyssa is not. "Hey sexy" "get the fuck away" I yelled as everyone's eyes turned to me. Thank God the teacher wasn't there. Science is one of my best subjects . Man, I miss Cameron we were best friends, but he never kept contact like he promised. dING, I got to my locker and stored my text books and grabbed a small can of nestea. I walked to the cafeteria and pushed through millions of girls and guys. "Hey guys" I said sitting down "we heard you across the hall from science" Shawn snickers "hey he was about to touch me!" I said putting my hands up in defence. Five minutes later all the girls started staring at the entrance to the café "Omg it's Cameron" a girl behind me said. I got up and saw my everything, Cameron Dallas. I looked at him and our eyes locked. I ran up to him and hugged him, but he pushed me off "Cameron?" I said as my heart started breaking "sorry I ale ready have a girlfriend" he said not clearly looking at me, "Cameron look at me closely" I stated, he looked down and smiled "Alexa?" "Hey" I smile as I hugged him tighter. "excuse me Why the fuck are you hugging my boyfriend?!" Ariel said rolling her eyes, Cameron pushed me off him and started making out with Ariel infront of my face. Why is he like this?. "Stay away bitch" she said as she walked away. Cameron followed me to our group table. "Oh so you guys met?" "Yea a long time ago" I mumbled as Alyssa hit my leg "what the f-" "excuse me young lady no swearing" Mrs. Janice said "fuck" I said lifting one eye brow. Everyone at my table looked at me with an open jaw. She hoofed and walked away. "Do you and Cameron know each other? " Shawn said picking off the silence "I do but he clearly dosent" I said getting up "lexi wait" Cameron said following "don't " I whisper walking out of the cafeteria with him behind me. "I'm sorry" he said hugging me again. I turn around to face him and he grabbed my face and kissed me, nothing felt the same. Not his touch or lips. I look into his eyes "I loved you, what did i do to you. Am i not good enough?" I said through gritted teeth. I walk away "Alexa are you okay?" Matt said hugging me "yea thanks" "Hey can you maybe come over for a movie night or somthing?" He said "Alright! What time?" I said smiling "6" "Okay".

Later that day--

"Haha" Matt and I laugh in synch. Right now we were watching bad teacher, this movie is so funny😂 we both cuddled and it felt great after what happend today. "Matt your the only person I can actually trust along with alyssa" I said into the crook of his neck "your adorable" he said looking down at me. I blush and place my hands on my phone and text alyssa. Being with Matt is amazing..