Chapter 10

Cameron's p.o.v

"Alyssa what the hell!"I screamed as Alexa ran away "you ruin every thing!" "Hey we could have been more than friends if Alexa the slut didn't come along!" Alyssa said smirking, "we only had a one night stand! Nothing more!" I yell furiously walking away. As I got back to the beach Val and Alexa were missing, i don't know how she's ever going to forgive me for this!

Alexa's p.o.v

Val just left leaving me alone. My parents are always gone, my sister is usually at her friends house mostly Shawn's sister Aaliyah 's. I decided to call up shawn and talk to him. I feel bad that his first relationship got ruined by alyssa. "Hey Shawnee boy" I sniffled "Lex what's wrong" he replied getting concerned "Swing by my place in 5" I smile slightly "alright" with that I hung the line. *beep* I look down at my phone and alyssa texted me, "Hey I'm sorry" "Shut up with your bullshit, I can't believe I became your best friend" I replied turning rage red, no reply. *ding dong* I open the door and saw shawn " come in" I smiled. "What's wrong?" Shawn said sitting on the couch across from me "Alyssa and Cameron kissed" I sobbed "WHAT?!" Shawn yelled getting up from his chair. I walked over to him and we hugged for what seems like forever. "Deep down Alexa, your like a sister" Shawn said hugging me tighter "I love you shawn (sibling way) "love you lex" he smiled. We got up and my phone started ringing "Cameron Da bae" the caller ID said I decided to press decline. "You deserve better than cameron" Shawn said holding my Shoulder. Shawn spent the night. (Btw I forgot to mention there on summer break now)

--next morning--

I saw Shawn wasn't there anymore so I just carried on with my day until a knock on the door, I open the door and it was Cameron, I'm not going to be one of those bitches that slam the door again, "Alexa I'm sorry, it was Alyssa that kissed me we had a thing before but now I only love you. I wouldn't ever trade you for anyone, I love you" he smiled truthfully revealing a bouquet of flowers "It's okay Cameron, love you too" I smiled as he handed me a bunch of roses, we kissed again and it felt amazing. "So later there's aa party at Matthews house, want to go?" He smiled "Okay, sure" I reply back "I'll pick you up at 7:00" he smiled and drove away in his car. How could I trust Alyssa?! She lied to me, Val! She'll know what her real plan was! I'll call her, "Val! Did Alyssa have a reason on why she became my friend!?" I practically scream "No-" she stutters "Valerie you can trust me!' I said "fine! I'll tell you, she wanted to make u agree to this plan so Cameron thinks your a slut and dumps you so she can have cam for herself" she breathes heavily, "That bitch, Cameron and I just got back together" I said pissed "Val were you in on her plan?!" I said realizing "I was but not anymore, I thought you were a bitch but you turned out nice, Alyssa and I will never be best friends again, your mine now!" She said laughing "Aweee" I smile "anyways meet me at matts house for the party, I have a plan" I smirked deviously. I hung up and planed everything out. 1. Alyssa gets drunk 2. Does weird shit 3. Record 4. Show her 5. Say "and I'm a slut?". Okay it's not the best plan but hey! I got ready for the party, I wore A mint blue short dress with white heels and had my hair loosely curled. I took some pics for da Instagram! I herd a small knock on my door and it fired to me that it was Cam, Being cautious I opened the door while looking out the eye hole. Yup its cam! I open the door revealing my handsome boyfriend, " Hey babe you look stunning' he said smiling brightly slinging his hand around my tiny waist "your look amazing your self" I smile back tucking a stray piece of brown hair behind my ear. We hoped into the champagne colored car and drove of to the party.we walk into the club and a bust of hot air hit me hard, ,"Aye Bitch you made it!!!" Val said side hugging me , "yeah cams here too haha" I smile looking to Cameron, "Go gets some drinks, matts upstairs" she smiles "alright see you around Valerie" I smirk "Hey!names Val" she says snapping. With that I walked away, "Lex what do you want to drink?" Cam said grabbing 2 wine bottles with one water balancing on his finger, "I'll take water, I'm the driver remember" I laugh taking the plastic bottle in hand, "babe I'll be back I'm just going to the bathroom" Cameron said placing a small kiss on my forehead, "Okay I'll be here", he walked away, i decided to sneak way upstairs to get some quiet time.i open a brown wooden door revealing something that I couldn't belive, Alyssa and Matt were kissing, I stood quite and pulled out my phone as things got heated, I end the recording and jumble into the room as some douche pushed me "Alexa?!" Matt said getting up "Val's your fucking girlfriend, just wait till she finds out!" I yell as my eyes tear up "you can't!" Matt yells "we'll watch me" I said showing the picture. There jaws dropped and they scrambled for there clothes, "Lexa?" Cameron said confused "uh oh hey um I'll be right back" I stuttered running down the halls to Val, Matt beat me to ,it unfortunately "hey baby what's up, hey Lexa" Matt smirked "Hey Matt" I mumbled giving into his lyingness . "Valerie can you please talk to me over there" I said gesturing towards a hidden wall "okay" "wait Val" Matt said kissing Val which turned into a make out session. I walked away feeling Un won, "Lexa!" Cameron said flipping me around "hey, I've got something to take care of" I stated sitting on a bench taking a shot of tequila "Come on its one day we're we get to have fun!" Cam said grabbing a bottle of wine for himself, "it's just important okay? Just give me five minutes" I said getting up leaving him in a confused manner,  okay fine I feel bad for not hanging out with cam but I seriously have to warn Val. "Val get your ass to this corner!" I yell over the loud music, "okay" she said walking over to me as I looked around not wanting to catch matts eye, "okay your not going to BELIVE me when I say this but... Matt cheated on you!" I said straight faced "WHAT, no he would never do that" she mumbled while shaking her head repeatedly "Val you have to BELIVE me, it breaks my heart showing you this but I have to tell you" I stated "your lying show me proof" she replied wiping her eyes "look" I revelled my phone wincing at her reaction "oh my fuck, Alexa your weren't kidding" she said growing angry, I'm surprised she isn't in the crying stage, "I'm sorry I told you" I said wiping my eyes "This can't be happening, I'm breaking up with him" she said sobbing "it's okay I'm happy you told me, then I won't be dating an asshole!" She yelled storming off to Matt, "matt were over! You fucking cheater son of a bitch, I can't BELIVE I fell in love with you, was it all a joke to you?!" She yelled "we're done I never want to see you again!" She said throwing a small ring on the floor (not a promise or wedding ring😏) he stood there speechless "don't worry this was going on for a while bitch! I used you face it!" Matt screamed, I walked up to him and waked my hand across his face as hard as I possibly could "I can't BELIVE I once liked a big fuck boy like you!" I scream walking away sticking the middle finger behind me as my heels clicked. "Thanks Alexa" Val sniffles hugging me "no problem, I'm always here for you" I stated hugging her. She left to talk to talk to a group of girls who looked very nice not bitchy, "cam, I'm sorry I was not with you tonight" I said hugging him "it's okay babe" he said wrapping his arms tightly around me, "want to go home?" He said tucking a pice of hair around my ear "please" I stated as we walked to the car driving to my house.
------------------------------
😱 damn guys! Thanks for all the favourites! Sorry I didn't upload for a while I went on vacation for 5days straight, I was working on this chapter! It's very long (not really😂) your amazing love you! Stay tuned.... Xo- DayumCamDallas