Visits

A/N: Okay, one last update before I fully focus on my research paper. Hope you guys like this one!

Would like to dedicate this chapter to my friend, germanynt , thank you for really taking your time and reading this story, giving it love. I really appreciate the help you gave me! ❤️

------------------------

Angelina rummaged through her purse, internally questioning herself why she even had such a humongous purse.

"It's a cell phone, how hard is it to find a cell phone." She murmured to herself as she moved her hand inside her purse.

"Surprised you have a phone, seeing as when I call it's disconnected."

Angelina stopped walking towards her apartment and looked up finding Thomas Müller with his Bayern Munich tracksuit still on.

"Thomas," she gave him a sheepish smile. "I'm so sorry."

Thomas opened his arms. "If you don't give me a hug in the next ten seconds, I might just have to tell Bastian to bring Manuel over here." Angelina hurriedly made her way towards him, wrapping her arms around Thomas. She felt her eyes watering. With her decision of not coming to Germany, she rarely saw Thomas and that was one of the reasons it really pained her that she didn't go to Germany more. Out of all of Manuel's friends, she became closest to Bastian and Thomas. Bastian was a close friend of her older brother Michael, so it was inevitable for them to get along.

Thomas and Bastian were the first she told about her feelings for Manuel. It was hard not to since they were the ones who found her after Manuel broke the news that he was in love with Kathrin. They took her out that day, spending the day with her. In some ways, they were the original Cristiano and Sergio in her life when it comes to footballers, except they were never interested in her in any other way but friendship. The two Bayern Munich footballers always felt for Angelina and they did encourage her to tell Manuel how she felt, but they knew it would be impossible with Kathrin around. Angelina was fond of Kathrin and she didn't want to cause turmoil.

"I've missed you so much." Angelina pulled away from him. "How long have you been waiting here?"

"Not long, our hotel is like a two block walk from here so I walked over." Thomas replied. "Want to let me in?"

"Yes, of course! Sorry." Angelina unlocked the door and held it open for Thomas. Once the footballer was inside, she closed the door, locked it, and did her usual routine when it came to locking her door, which brought a smile to Thomas' face.

"See you still haven't fixed that."

"It's not a problem, it's called being cautious."

Thomas laughed. "Whatever you say." He took off his jacket and placed it on the couch. "Such a nice apartment." It wasn't his first time at her apartment, but he always complimented her. 

"Don't you have some press to do?" Angelina finally found her phone and was currently checking her messages. Taking off her heels that she wore to work, she slipped on her panda slippers and walked over to Thomas who was currently at the balcony of her apartment.

"No, they only had Bastian and Manuel do it." Thomas chuckled. "Manuel was trying to get out of it so he could come here."

"What?" Angelina wasn't naïve. She knew the possibility was high that Manuel was going to come and see her. But he was never one to walk away from his responsibilities, or even attempt to do so.