goodbye

A/N: And we have reached the end of the line! Oh man, this is one of the first stories I've finished and I'm just absolutely overjoyed. It was such a great journey to write and I'm so glad that they are happy in the end. I would like to thank you all for reading and enjoying this story with me. Hopefully you will enjoy this last chapter, it's short, but I'll make it up to you all. The sequel should be up this week and we'll get to see Angelina and Manuel in Germany.

Again, thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments. I love you all! I truly appreciate it!

-------------------------

Angelina frowned, flopping down on the couch in her apartment in Madrid. Manuel sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. They just came back from their vacation in Greece after the World Cup.

"You can come with me, you know." Manuel told her as she curled up against him, resting her head on his chest, wrapping an arm around his middle. Truthfully, she did take the job, but she wanted to pull Manuel's leg. She hasn't played prank on him lately and she just couldn't resist.

"I know, but I already turned the job down." She tightened her grip on Manuel making the goalkeeper laugh. "Maybe you can move to Madrid?"

"No, I think we both know I much rather stay in Munich." Manuel rested his hand on her stomach, drawing small circles on it with his index finger. "Did you officially reject them?"

"Yes and I accepted Madrid's offer." Angelina felt a bit awful for lying to Manuel, but again, she couldn't pass it up. Her boyfriend could take a joke or two.

"What? When were you going to tell me? I thought you were still deciding." Manuel wasn't upset, but he always assumed that she was still trying to figure out what her next move was going to be.

"I'm sorry," she sat up, his arm slid down to the couch. "I just didn't want us to fight on our vacation."

"Why would we fight? I'm not angry, I just thought you were still deciding." Manuel gave her a small smile. "Though, I am disappointed cause I wanted you to come home with me."

"Well, it's a good thing I am isn't it?" She smiled confusing Manuel.

"Wait what?"

"I'm coming home to Munich, I just couldn't resist pulling your leg." Angelina sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, I love you." She pouted knowing Manuel would be eating at her palm.

The goalkeeper rolled his eyes and sighed. "This is how our relationship is going to be, you're going to do something, crawl in my lap, pout and I'm a goner."

"Its cause I love you." She kissed him and pulled away. "But right now, I'm going to need you to help me pack. I have to leave in a week."

"I'm calling Leo, there's no way we're doing this all on our own." Manuel stood up causing Angelina to shriek and wrap her leg around him. "Or, we can postpone packing for today and enjoy your bed."

Angelina laughed. "Hmm, as tempting as that sounds, we should start packing first."

"Overruled," Manuel walked towards her room making Angelina laugh. "Come on, you promised we could christen your room."

"Yeah, later, after we pack. It'll be your reward." Angelina squirmed, trying to make Manuel let go of her.

"Okay, fine," he put her down. "I'm calling your brother so that we can finish quicker."

"Mind if I call Sergio and Cristiano?"

"Not at all, have you broke the news to them?" Manuel was quite secured in his relationship with Angelina. He didn't have to worry about the two anymore, besides, it seems that they were slightly pushing her to him, so he had nothing to worry about.