Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Jaehyun's POV

Hi my name is Cho Jaehyun. I live in Korea with only my sister Cho Jaemin. I am now 20 years old and my sister is 18 years old. We have a younger brother named Cho Jaehyo and a single parent-mom back in the States. I have a boyfriend named Andy and he takes care of me very well. He loves me for who I am. We have nothing to do this day. I am now sitting at the couch watching one of Exo's past interviews with my little sis.

"Do you have a special girl way back in China?" The MC asked the father of the baby inside of me.

"Well, I dont have one" He said. It furrowed my eyebrows.

"Unnie, he said that he doesn't have one but how about you?" My sister asked.

"Pabo! I'm not in China, I'm in Korea" I said and threw a chip that I was eating at her.

"Yah! Stop throwing chips at me!" She complained.

Yixing started to say something so our eyes was moved to the screen once again.

"She's actually here in Korea" Lay added.

"Oh! I see. The fun has just begun" Jaemin clapped her hands in glee.

"Shut up. He does'nt even know that he is a father already. He may also forgot that he has a girlfriend" I said and sighed. Imagine? He was apart from me for almost 6 months. I still remember that he didn't break up with me and the next day he started his career he didn't contact me. Not even once. That day is the day that I knew I was going to be a mom. As for me? I did my part and all. I didn't lack at my part. I just can't contact him and all.

"I don't care about him anymore. Even this kid grows, I will be the greatest mother in the entire world" I said and stood from my seat.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Yah. Jaemin get your lousy butt of that sofa and get that" I commanded.

"Yes Umma" She said sarcastically.

"KYAAAAAAAH!" She shouted.

"Unnie!!!! Your Yixing is here!" She shouted.

"Yah! Stop kidding me!" I shouted.

"Jaehyun" Someone called me from my back. I really knew that voice. I missed that voice so much. I broke a tear. The guy held my shoulders and made me face him. He was about to hug me when he saw the lump at my tummy.

"Have you found someone already?" He said and buried his face with his hands.

I. Have. To. Lie. He. Forgot. Me. I. Have. To. Pretend.

I breathed deeply.

"Yes" I said.

He's eyes started to get red.

"Why? Everyday I think of you. I endured all the pain for 6 whole months" He said as he cry silently.

"Im so sorry. But I have someone already" I said as my eyes blurred into vision.

"Who? I wanna meet him" He removed his hands at his face and looked at me.

"We'll be going to the mall tomorrow. We'll buy clothes for the baby" I explained.

"Whats his name?" He asked.

"Andy. He's name is Andy" I said.

"I hope your happy with your life" He said and hugged me.

"Good Luck" He said and went off.

Jaemin went inside the house a bit later.

"Yah! Why is your Yixing crying?" Jae asked me.

"I lied. I told him that he wasn't the father of the child" I told her and slouched at the couch.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"I had enough Min" I said.

Kai's POV

I am just busy playing Candy Crush Saga inside hyung's car. I was left in the car. It's actually getting late. He told me that he was just going to go to his girlfriend so here we are.

Then a pretty girl went outside the house. She looks young. Her beauty shines even under the moonlight. She was just busy eating a bag of chips in her hands. When suddenly hyung went out of the house with eyes all red. He talked to the girl outside. After that. He went to me. I guess the girl didn't notice since she's already inside of their house.

We drove away.

"Hyung? What had happened?" I asked.

"She loves someone already" He said avoiding eye contact.

"Well. Then get her back" I offered.

"I cant. They'll start a family soon. She's already pregnant" A tear escaped from his eyes. He easily wiped it. I remained silent.

Moments later...still inside the car driving home.

"Hyung. Who is the girl your talking to outside their house a while ago?" I asked.

"That's Jaemin. Jaehyun's sister" He told me.

"What is her personality like?" I asked.

"Well. She likes EXO. She likes to eat. She loves food. She likes to fool around too" Hyung explained.

"Do you have her number?" I asked.

"You're interested! Get my phone at that bag and type her name" He commanded me.

"Thanks hyung!" I said and grabbed his bag.