Chapter 11

Chapter 11

3 months after. A lot of things happened already but the status are all the same. Jaemin is already close with EXO. Andy seldomly visits and Lay does more to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun's POV

I am now at my weekday job. I work as a cashier at a cafe here downtown.

"Jaehyun Unnie! Can you please serve that tray to Table 9. I really need to pee" My co-worker Mirae said.

I chuckled.

"Sure" I smiled at her. I walked to the tray table and grabbed the tray. I walked over through the customer's table. I went to the table number 9 and served it gently at them. I grinned widely at them.

"Here's your order Miss. Please Enjoy!" I smiled and bowed. When I was walking back at my place, Lay popped out of nowhere.

"Hi Yeobo!" Lay said as he kissed ang hugged me.

"What are you doing here? Our manager we'll be mad at me. Don't you have schedules?" I whispered.

"Well, We don't have schedule today. Can I borrow you for a while?" Lay asked.

"Pabo! I'm at work!" I said and then he went away. In a different direction.

"Yah! Namja! That's the wrong way! You're going to the manager's office!" I whispered at him.

"No. I'm not in a wrong way" Lay said.

He walked inside the office.

I sighed and followed him.

"Excuse me, can I borrow your cashier for a while?" Lay asked in a sweet tone.

"Why?" My boss said.

"Well, We have to go baby shopping" Lay scratched his head.

Then my boss was shocked.

"Are you from EXO? Are you Lay?" My boss' eyes sparkled.

"Yup" He answered.

"Can I take a picture with you?" My boss said. What? He's a fan? Gosh. Pfft.

"Sure! Unless I could bring Jaehyun to the mall with me" Lay smirked.

"Sure!" My boss said. Then they took a photo from my boss' phone.

"Kamsahamnida" My boss bowed at Lay. Wow. For the first time in my life, my boss respected someone.

"Bye!" Lay said and shoulder-hugged me.

I chuckled.

--------IN THE MALL----------

"So where are we gonna buy clothes for the baby? Mmm?" I asked Lay.

"Kyaaaah! Lay Oppa!! Sarang sarang sarang hae!!!" Girls went near Lay screaming making me go backwards. They took pictures with Lay. They even took autographs from Lay.

After that happened the girls moved on, Lay went to me.

I sighed.

"Are you OK?" He asked me.

"Yes of course" I said.

"No you're not" Lay said.

"What are you saying?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing. Come let's go" Lay said and walked.

We entered the baby section of the mall.

"Good Afternoon Miss. Good Afternoon Sir" The saleslady welcomed us.